Term 3 Science Leader Election

Select your choice for Term 3 Science Leader.

• gunning1

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Strider

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Abstain

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just hypothetical... what if Civ makes a come back and wins? would the Deputy take over in his absence?

Civanator double voted using his duplicate account. As a result of this poll tampering he is being removed from this election ballot. The votes he had accumulated (minus 1) have been moved to Abstain.

Originally posted by Shaitan
Civanator double voted using his duplicate account. As a result of this poll tampering he is being removed from this election ballot. The votes he had accumulated (minus 1) have been moved to Abstain.

Well.... Now abstain might be deputy :)

Go,strider,go!

Originally posted by Shaitan
Wierd how things work out. The most contested office (5 accepted nominees) now has 2.

Yup.... very strange. Also looks like I might be continueing my career as Science Leader. I keep this up and people might start thinking it's impossible to get this poistion when I run.

Select your choice for Term 3 Science Leader.This poll is closed.

gunning1 11 28.95%
Strider 19 50.00%
Abstain 8 21.05%
Total: 38 votes 100%

Looks like I'm going to be continueing my long career as science leader... Movin' on to 6 Terms.

Also congrats Gunning.... You are now the Deputy Science Leader.

Strange isn't through.... The Science Department has had only 2 leaders, but 6 deputies.

I am happy to be the deputy, but watch out...I might beat you next term. ;) :) :D

Top Bottom