Term 3 Secretary of War

As Gov of BW, I would immediately switch the production to a military unit of the Secretary's liking. It would be delayed if the current build is within 3 turns of completion or if deemed a necessary build by the Sec. of War.

First of..any invasion force as of now would be seen about 3 turns from our borders..unless it came by sea.

I do have a list of our units and whee they are and i have not updated the unit post in here as of yet.( real life got in the way today)

Right now we are very weak but that can be expected at this time inour history. Any plnas for war would depend on who is attaking us and what. Our plan if we declare war is to isolate and take cities by using our chariots to cut roads and our axes, swords and catapluts( future) to seige then attack the cities. The mix of units above can be switched to newer units as they become available.

Right now..Russia is the only civ that seems to have a negative opinion of us. They will have horses..hence the spear waiting near Abydos..more spears will be needed if we go to war with Russia.

Do you have any specific questions..its hard to guess what you are getting at since we are not planning an attack nor does it appear an attack is likely to occur during the next TC. Unless we get another demand that leads to war.

updated unit composition post 2 in this thread.

You are correct about the planning...I basically plan about 10-20 turns in the future( 2 TC).

That is why you will notice that I have an ax prepositioned to look over mongolian territory and plunge down to cut the roads between the towns.

Top Bottom