Term 4 - Ministry of Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did at first...

Also, I have set a library to be built after the defenses are built up in Leningrado. That city will be off your list in no time.

P.S. Padma, keep an eye on your box concerning land trades around that city. :D

I beleve I started using the the CFW system. Although mines is losely based on the Homeland Security System in the US :).

Plexus's Culture Flipping Assesment-600AD

Key:
Red- High Risk
Orange- Moderate-High Risk
Yellow- Moderate-Low Risk
Green- Low Risk
Blue- No Risk
NFM- Not For Much longer (status likely will change in the next turn chat)

Red
-

Orange
Leningrado

Yellow
-

Green
Hakodate

Blue
All other cities

Wow, why did all the cities just drop off of the map? :) (nearly all of them).

I'm still concerned about the border cities, of course.

Most of the borders have enough culture in them to be at the blue rating for now.

Due to the building of improvements, killing off the Aztecs and taking some key Japanese cities, most cities have droped off my list.

Congrats Plexus! :D

Plexus's Culture Flipping Assesment-670AD

Key:
Red- High Risk
Orange- Moderate-High Risk
Yellow- Moderate-Low Risk
Green- Low Risk
Blue- No Risk
NFM- Not For Much longer (status likely will change in the next turn chat)

Red
Kagoshima

Orange
-

Yellow
-

Green
Hakodate
Leningrado

Blue
All other cities

Since Kagoshima has not been placed in a province yet, who will determine the build queue?

Originally posted by naervod
Since Kagoshima has not been placed in a province yet, who will determine the build queue?

I beleve the Domestic Dept. would take care of Kago untill it has a provance to call home

Real life has been interfering greatly with my demogame play lately, to the point that I am not even up-to-date on what is happening within our lands! Were it not for the efforts of my Deputy and my Chat Rep, this office would be in a shambles. I even considered resigning, but with the elections upon us, that seems rather pointless.

I find I must apply myself to those aspects of the game that I can deal with in five-minute chunks while at work (with no Civ at hand, and only occasional maps/images allowed throught the #&*@! firewall) and the occasional chance I get to play/work at home.

Therefore, I will be declining any nominations I receive for this next term. I will still be around, joining in discussions, voting on polls, playing in the RPG. But I simply do not have the time to spare that any of our elected/appointed offices requires to be done well.

I think Kagoshima just barely falls into the borders of one of our provinces.

@Padma-I am sad to see you go. You have been an excellent culture leader and I enjoyed working for you. I am glad you will still be around the RPG and the forums and hopefully you can come back to culture the term after this.

@Chieftess- Yes, Kagoshima is within a province now, but it wasn't at the time we were discussing the issue.

@Padma- I'm sorry to see you go. You have been a great culture minister and I hope you come back to this office some day. Will you still be involved in the RPG?

I'll most definitely stay involved, Sir Plexus. ;)

As I said above, I just don't have the time available that I think needs to be devoted to an elected position. I'll still be here, probably as much as I have been the last couple weeks. It's just, something had to give, and I was already losing my focus on the Culture Ministry, anyway.

I plan to remain the Prince of Lancre, and help our confederation grow, both in land and in strength! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom