Term 5 ~ Committee on Internal Affairs

Yes, keep science at 0 & for two turns. We also need the gold for the military reform and some cultural rushes.

Furiey said:
Minister Blackheart

I note that you instructions for the coming Turnchat are:

* Keep Science at minimum needed to achieve replaceable parts in 5 turns (should be 80%)

However, once switched from it's prebuild we will complete Theory of Evolution in 2 Turns giving us 2 free techs. Any reseach done in the meantime will be wasted as we get the tech we are researching free. Keeping science at anything other than 0% until we have got our free techs is therefore a waste of gold.

Thanks for that reminder, I had forgotten we had't completed ToE yet. I state in instructions to switch it to 0 til ToE then put it to minimum possible for maximum tech.

Science Report:

Refining:
We should beable to acquire Refining at our current rate (100%) in 4 turns. We will lose 319 gold however.

Steel:
WE can research steel at 90% and get it in 4 turns with only a overall lost of 438 gold.

Espionage:
We can research Espionage at 60% and get it in 4 turns with only a lost of 396 gold.

Combustion:
Were going to have to research Combustion at 100%, and will include a lost of 319 gold.

Mass Production:
We can research Mass Production at 90% with a lost of 438 gold.

Motorized Transportation:
We can research Motorized Transportation at 90% with a lost of 438 gold.

Flight:
Were going to have to research Flight at 90% and acquire it in 5 turns, it will include a lost of 370 gold (if we turn it up to 100% we still get it in 5 turns).

Radio:
We can research radio in 5 turns at 100% with a lost of 398 gold.

Note: When I say a "lost" of ??? gold, I do not mean a negative gold per turn. I am talking about extra gold wasted when your research a tech. It will not effect our treasury at all.

Hope this helps some.

Minister Blackheart:

The People have Spoken and the 8 Roman Slaves await integration.

Please examine the great cities of our nation and confer with the Governors to find homes for these poor souls. My personal preference is for these to be placed in cities that already have Foreign Nationals, though not a majority of Romans. (It may have a Majority of Zulu, Babs, or Iroquois, or even Japanaticans or no Majority, so long as there is at least 1 Foreign National.)

Kagemusha is by definition Multinational, and given that Kagemusha, former Roman City Vironicum, just built an Aqueduct. Since some does not want the rightful namechange. Kagemusha City asks under all circumstances, in light that the millenium year old mistake for citynames has not been corrected, for 4 workers of the 8 workers to be repatriated, also in line with the interests in your above statement.

Sir Donald III said:
Minister Blackheart:

The People have Spoken and the 8 Roman Slaves await integration.

Please examine the great cities of our nation and confer with the Governors to find homes for these poor souls. My personal preference is for these to be placed in cities that already have Foreign Nationals, though not a majority of Romans. (It may have a Majority of Zulu, Babs, or Iroquois, or even Japanaticans or no Majority, so long as there is at least 1 Foreign National.)

I'm not sure about this idea SD3. I'm all for integration, but increasing the number of foreign nationals in a city with some already? Seems a possible recipe for overthrow and revolt. I will look into this matter though.

blackheart said:
Pres SD3,

I have reviewed your request and found that Yatta, Vandopolis, Salamanca, Ominato, Izanaga-No-Mikoto, Hill Valley, Ela Spring, Civanatoria, and Arrakis all meet the requirements.

Of these, I would recommend the cities of Yatta, Vandopolis, Ominato, Arrakis, and Izanaga-No-Mikoto. I suggest that Arrakis get 2 workers, while the rest get one to be integrated. As for the last remaining worker, that is up to your choosing, but Minister-General-Mayor Provolution has request that the worker be integrated into Kagemusha. I chose these cities because their populations are low compared to our national average, especially Arrakis.

As quoted in the presidential thread.

Wellwell, no renaming or many new citizens for Kagemusha...

But I am very thankful Governor Blackheart mentioned to add that worker, this will certainly bolster the French border.

I have to go back to the Russian map again...

Ashburnham said:
I would like to point out the following threads for the Domestic Minister..

-Why do we have three unused settlers?
-Colonization 1425

We need to do something about these settlers, Minister. We have had at least one unused settler for 500 years now, surely Domestic can come up with a way to use these Japanaticans usefully.

At this point we can either integrate them or colonize some hellhole somewhere. I prefer integrating.

Poll: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=107223

Minister Blackheart,

I request the matter of how to handle the tundra settler by Stuttgart and its role in the war with Russia to be polled.

Provolution said:
Minister Blackheart,

I request the matter of how to handle the tundra settler by Stuttgart and its role in the war with Russia to be polled.

Its role already has been polled, it was decided not to settle and return home, but I will watch the FA poll.

Minister Blackheart.

IGov MOTH has issued a suggestion for the recent vacancy in Zarnia Province. He suggested longstanding citizen and Mayor of Zojoji, Cyc, to be Interim Gov of Zarnia this comming TC. I have contacted Cyc about this and he is interested. I request that you make a recommendation, either for Cyc or for another citizen, within the next 18 Hours. (I have work Tuesday Morning, which is why it is less than 24.) If I do not hear from you either for, against, or alternate in that time, I will proceed with appointing Cyc for this comming TC.

Thank you for your Service.

Sir Donald III said:
Minister Blackheart.

IGov MOTH has issued a suggestion for the recent vacancy in Zarnia Province. He suggested longstanding citizen and Mayor of Zojoji, Cyc, to be Interim Gov of Zarnia this comming TC. I have contacted Cyc about this and he is interested. I request that you make a recommendation, either for Cyc or for another citizen, within the next 18 Hours. (I have work Tuesday Morning, which is why it is less than 24.) If I do not hear from you either for, against, or alternate in that time, I will proceed with appointing Cyc for this comming TC.

Thank you for your Service.

Cyc is a suitable choice, if he accepts. I am also willing to support anyone else who wants to step into the governor's office.

The building has been rigged with explosives and set to blow! Find yourself a new office Noldy :)

Top Bottom