Term 5 - Military Office: Beware of Cranky Mechanized Camels!

tc instructions said:
Start moving all but 1 transport in Raven's Flight to 1 tile south of Oscar Meyerville. (One transport will be needed to shuttle over tanks, and other units if we need it).
We have 10 transports at RF. I would leave 2 for shuffling toops back to the main continent (to move against Persia).

I would send 3 south to invade England; 3 are plenty with infantry, artillery, and tanks.

I would send 5 to the NE coast (Grand Bricolage) for the coming landing on the Persian hills near Samaria.

But that is just how I do my successful campaigns ....... :p

I was thinking about 2 transports, but I had to go to work before I could edit it. :)

Congrats Zarn, you have earned your wings! :D

Chieftess said:
Congrats Zarn, you have earned your wings! :D

Yee Haaa!!!

-Lord Zarn, Chief Justice and Commander of the Fanatican Airforce :yeah:

Please go around to the back of the barracks for your camel.

Sopwith Camel, that is!

Minister: I posted the Audiac instructions for the next turnchat. If you want a different mix of tank, bomber, infantry, and artillery, please tell me and I will consider it.

Minister,

the MIA has posted in the tc instruction thread:
GOVERNORS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUILD DEFENSIVE UNITS ASAP.
If we are not going to build defensive units, at least station tanks in the cities.
Do you want us to stop building tanks and build infantry instead?

In cities with 50 and 100spt, build tanks. In cities with 30 and 45+spt, build infantry. Feel free to have any 90spt cities (if any) build infantry every turn.

Well, the term is nearly over, and we are set to win tomorrow. This has been an amazing past 2 terms, starting out as the next-to-weakest civ in the entire game, and ending up stronger than Persia just before the Aztec War began!

An some images to commemorate our victory (note - I would have made it from term 1, but Thunderfall deleted the saves in the uploads6 folder, including demogame saves... :()

Term 4 - We started out weak, with Egyptian, Indian, and German cities in our borders, but all that was about to change, and quickly with our Golden Age. This saw the conquest of 4 civs. We were the first to the Industrial era, along with Persia.

Term 5 - This saw us quickly become the 2nd most powerful civ, virtually on par with Persia. We also conquered 6 civs this term. 10 civs in 2 terms, pretty good for cavs and tanks! We were also the only civ to be in the modern era, with Persia not even having tanks (they did have a few bombers and fighters, but that's as far as they got).

Top Bottom