Term 5 - Trade and Technology

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Welcome to the Trade and Technology office.

Leader: CivGeneral
Deputy: Please apply within

The department's goal is to usher in the Industrial Reviloution and bring in a new era of industrialization and steam locomotives :D.

Minister CivGeneral

You may wish to included a stop chat instruction for the next session if the Romans have Saltpetre that they will trade to us.

We are also due to research Democracy in 1 turn, do we then start on the path to Military Tradition?

We are able to trade for Astronomy and will need to do so not immediately but in the next 14 turns or so before we build the Palace in Priapos by mistake.

Furiey said:
Minister CivGeneral

You may wish to included a stop chat instruction for the next session if the Romans have Saltpetre that they will trade to us.

We are also due to research Democracy in 1 turn, do we then start on the path to Military Tradition?

We are able to trade for Astronomy and will need to do so not immediately but in the next 14 turns or so before we build the Palace in Priapos by mistake.
I'll look into that, Though I could not get enough time to post my instructions since I had to write some Ethics papers for my Ethics, Morals, and Character class (such joy :p )

Minister CivGeneral,

If you could, I would appreciate it if you would start a thread to discuss what our future tech path should be. I would like to reach the Industrial Age, ASAP, so please plot a course we could take that will get us towards that goal the quickest. Please start a thread soon, as I would like to have this issue decided by the next turnchat.

-greekguy, President of the Fanatiks

I believe both Roman sources are now hooked up (right-clicking on the tiles around it give gold values for roaded tiles), but they are trading one lot to Persia (there's an active trade in the FA advisor). Persia will soon have their own source when their territory expands on the island (or they build a colony). The trade should become available then.

Where do I go to find out if we are trading with Rome? Hopefully we're not. Looks like a good time to attack....

Sorry if I had not been as active as I used to be.

Just recently my Girlfriend broke up with me and I had not been as motivated as I used to be. :(.

Sorry to hear that CG,

There are potentially more trades to keep your mind off things.

We did the Physics trade with Persia at the beginning of the chat, but now they will offer 160gpt for Magnetism!

We are also able to trade with the other continent for luxuries, Elizabeth has Ivory that she may be willing to trade for wines and a few gpt.

We are currently researching Theory of Gravity, the last compulsory tech in this era.

Give up the girls and concentrate on your studies, CG. :cool: They'll flock to you when you're a CPA.

I believe we were also looking at another future trade with Joan (something about Physics. ;) )

Minister CivGeneral

I have noticed that the Babylonians are willing to trade for Monotheism. This is an outdated tech that everybody else already has but they'll give us 12 gold and Spices for it. Whilst we do not at the moment need these luxuries to keep our people happy, they will help if war weariness sets in, and if we trade for them now we can stop Bablyon for trading them to someone else.

Top Bottom