Term 6 Minister of Science

Sweetacshon said:
I'm not sure 2. is a reason, Fetch ;)
I agree with the construction argument, but think we should get back to the seafaring track after that. The troop types we have are good enough to win this war (unless Bizzo has something hidden!), we just don't have enough of them.

I should have fleshed out #2 some more. We can have the technology for cats relatively quickly, before the 10-turn period where Bismark isn't talking expires (it will take this long at a minimum to mount an assult). This means we can get them in the fight in a relatively short period.

Dear Minister Dutchfire,

I would like to request the reserch of "Construction", which we need due to the current state of war.

Regards,
Rihiter, The Secretary of War.

It has been requested before, and I've already put Construction first in our research list (we'll probably finish it during this turnchat).

We should consider turning off research either before or after researching construction for upgrades.

I think construction is more important than upgrades (what do you want to upgrade anyway?)

dutchfire said:
I think construction is more important than upgrades (what do you want to upgrade anyway?)
I was looking at the archer in Basillica but it appears it was not an issue. Believe me I've been suggesting the construction path back when I was SoW....many moons ago.

Top Bottom