Term 6 Nomination: Chieftain

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
Position: Chieftain

This is the nomination thread for the office of Chieftain.

The Chieftain is the supreme leader of our nation. They control all units and have all powers not granted to another official. This includes overseeing Elections and the Designated Player pool.

To nominate a citizen for Chieftain, including yourself, post the name in this thread or PM me, dutchfire. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

The nominations thread will close by 16.00 GMT on Juli 27th.

Third dutchfire.

I back Dutchfire here. The strange dynamism of our policies from each of our offices, has in spite of some disagreements, lead to a much better Yasutan.
I think everyone see that now. We got three good techs last turnchat, and our army is about to boom.

Thank you Nobody, but I am best placed in the military office, as that is proper placement for what I do best.

The strange dynamism

I'll take that as a compliment :p (Can you imagine that I wanted us to be a peaceful superpower back in the days of the Oracle, and later I rooted for destroying all other civs :D)

As Election Officer, I'd like to congratulate myself on becoming Chieftain again :D

:lol:, Congrats!

Top Bottom