Term 8 Defence Minstry: War and Peace

To permanently disconnect their saltpeter, we need to capture Wilde Side, and an explorer can't give us any information on the defense there.

My feeling is that we have explorers as first shock allowing us to go with the second part of the plan. The most important thing is to have it disconnected before we attack and then we make sure they cannot have it afterwards so that we can can then permantly distroy that source for them to use. Once we have disconnected it we would then move our military in and them finish off the job that the explorers have done. Of course we can leave out explores altogether and just attack withour miltary.

Dad's Army Coastal Defence
* Reference to a BBC comedy in 70's about the Bitish Home Gurad where citizens (local butcher, sheepfarmer, teacher, candlestick makers) equipped with surplus and outdated arms where going to make a last stand against German invasion during WWII.

I'm sure that I read somewhere that units without amphibious assault capability cannot 'land' on a tile that has a unit standing there.

My proposal is that once our main rail has been laid that we position surplus workers on coastal tiles, thus defusing any surprise sea based landing attempt.

They can be positioned to protect beach areas one or two tiles around cities which will give us added protection as it will force enemy units to move one or two turns before they are in range to commence attacking our cities ... also giving us time to rally our defences.

Question 1 ... does a worker block landings?
Question 2 ... is it allowed?

Top Bottom