1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 9 Nominations - All positions

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by Robi D, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Well its not finalised yet i was just going on everyones comments so far. And we can all job share, that way we can claim full employment of alohan citizens:lol:

2. robboo

robboo Chieftain

job sharing would be nice... It may make us look bigger than what we are.

We can release a press statement...."in order to get a higher percentage of our team in offices we decided to increase the number of people in each office."

3. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

President- dl123654, BCLG, Robi
    Domestic- Robi, kuningas
    Foreign- BCLG
    UN Rep- Robboo, George

Ok time is up, we need some firm decisions.

President- I know dl said he wont be availble until the 20th, but at the current rate turn 161 wont be until the 22nd. So if your up for it, its yours, otherwise BC and myself can share the duties as such, or all three of us can share it if thats whats suitable.

Foreign- Its still all yours BC:D

Domestic - I've come up with about three decent insights in my time as DM which is already above my average so i'm happy to step aside

UN Rep- So can you two boys learn to share or are we up for a mudslinging election.

4. Kuningas

Kuningas Chieftain

It's definitely time for elections

5. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Aye lets have elections all round, would give some form of debate and discussion on where the civ is going.