Term Iv Ministry Of State Authorized Violence

No need to be spiky, Blackheart, these are my instructions in case of war, and that is specified. Civgeneral knows what he is doing.

Minister Provolution

I notice that if the Zulu declare War on us, you intend to use our Elite Samurai to try to generate Great Leaders. Do you have a policy on the use of these Great Leaders if we get them? I ask, as after the work you have put in to determine our plans should the attack occur so that the chat can continue, it would be unfortunate if the chat was then immediately stopped to allow us to discuss the first Great Leader we get get. After all if we get a Leader, we can't get another until we use him, and the efforts of the rest of our Elite Samurai would be in vain.

Furiey, excellent input. I will develop a policy at once. I have been busy handling unjust personal attacks by fifth columnist Embryons I had to root out and hang out to dry, otherwise I would have had the surplus energy and capacity to do so.
I overlooked this aspect, and thanks to this excellent contribution, I am actually in a position to preempt the problem.

Well, I tell you the following.

1 Great leader, I will follow the secondary result of the Tojo poll, which means Forbidden Palace until 15 turns left. If less than 15 turns, see option 2.

2. Great Leader and onwards, I make an executive decision on wonder and location jointly with DP, Cultural Minister and respective Governor.
I will here consider other existing wonder builds as well as the Wonder Doctrines.

We basically reuse already relevant polls, which were contested, and opens for a flexible solution everyone can live with. If someone rejects rushing the Forbidden Palace, I will leave their named city undefended and ask for multiple RoPs... :D

Provolution said:
We basically reuse already relevant polls, which were contested, and opens for a flexible solution everyone can live with. If someone rejects rushing the Forbidden Palace, I will leave their named city undefended and ask for multiple RoPs... :D

Glad to see one of our leader's doesn't carry grudges ... :rolleyes:

-- Ravensfire

Ravensfire, have you got any humor :) What is it with you grown up men, Rave and Dave, you seem so sombre and void of joyous zeal. :D

Top Bottom