Term V - Ministry Of State Authorized Violence

Ali, MSAV is dead pretty soon, for several reasons, so we will se what endgame organization they will put up. However, I would not burn to many calories on this if I were you, you see what happened Term IV and V, and it is indeed an unthankful job, especially in Term V. Term IV worked excellent in comparison, there are other games around, and this game is soon over, and there is a tight knit cast here that have a clear vision on how to conclude it. For military matters, it is more a press enter culture.

Provolution said:
Ali, MSAV is dead pretty soon, for several reasons, so we will se what endgame organization they will put up. However, I would not burn to many calories on this if I were you, you see what happened Term IV and V, and it is indeed an unthankful job, especially in Term V. Term IV worked excellent in comparison, there are other games around, and this game is soon over, and there is a tight knit cast here that have a clear vision on how to conclude it. For military matters, it is more a press enter culture.

The xenophobia and war-monger will be greatly missed :(

Top Bottom