Term VI Nominations Chief Ambassador

Calis

on time
Please make suggestions, who shall be the next Chief Ambassador.

I ask the nominated members to accept or reject the nomination explicitly here.

Nominate Greekguy for Chief Ambassador.

He seems to have done well with the barbarians. ;)

thanks for the nomination Elear, but I just don't have the time right now. I really do enjoy do diplo work, and I especially love representing such a great team, but the limited amount of time I could devote to this position would probably end up hurting the team.

If the game's still going in the summer, then maybe I could try this job out again. :)

I'll nominate myself.

I nominate Cyc.

Turn 146 is up soon. But so far no election is necessary.

As for the Chief Ambassador, at this point dutchfire is going to have the job unless Cyc gives his comments soon...

Sorry, just saw this. I'm not very dependable lately as i float in and out of internet availability. I understand that dutchfire will be skiing continuosly until sometime in January ;) (that must get tiring), so I can be a back up Ambassador to him.

Sorry, just saw this. I'm not very dependable lately as i float in and out of internet availability. I understand that dutchfire will be skiing continuosly until sometime in January ;) (that must get tiring), so I can be a back up Ambassador to him.

I'll be away the first of januari until the 6th, it would be wonderful if you could take over for me during that period.

I'll do my best, dutchfire. Anything you'd like to stress as far as diplo situations go? You've been doing a great job.

I'll do my best, dutchfire. Anything you'd like to stress as far as diplo situations go? You've been doing a great job.

Well, I suppose it's pretty uncertain at the moment, as BABE can quit any moment. I general, I think our main priority is staying close to the Council, and hopefully persuade them to join us in the IA, instead of Team Free. We don't really want to be with GONG, as they're hardly reliable, but for the moment, they're a good source of techs.

Top Bottom