TERRAIN: rocky bonus grassland

Niessuh

Warlord
It consist on several rocks packed together. It makes possible to keep seeing half of the rocks after making a mine. Also if you use the soft mines graphic I have placed the rocks without overlapping with it.

screenshot

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,555
Originally posted by Rufus T.Firefly
:goodjob: and welcome. A suggestion: put a new post on Snoopy's terrains thread.

Thank you, I'll do it

This bonus grassland has similar colours with the saltpeter icon. If you want to solve that, I have modified the saltpeter icon from Amesjustin sheets and put into the basic resource file (rest of the icons remain the same)

Attachments

• salitre.jpg
    salitre.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,073
download

[edit] this is the icon sheet for conquest. It goes into the CivilizationIII\Conquest\Art folder

Attachments

• resources.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 265
Your site has some pretty good stuff on there. It is not quite a comprehensive list, but every time I check it I usually find some new little gem. This time it was the multi-resources.

I love new resources!

Do you have a version that works with C3C? The one from the download above shows the rocks in the desert tiles.

Thanks for your other mods btw, I just started using a bunch of them. :)

are you sure? bonus tiles only work of grassland!

yep, I know, but it's just visual. The shields produced remain unchanged of course...
I'll investigate a bit further this evening, hopefully I can find out why it's doing this.

Are you using this mod in C3C? (just so that I can rule that out as possible cause)

yea i have C3C.. and had no problems with it.

I do however play now with a version that is entirely blank... looks nicer still i think :)

Lord Valentine said:
Do you have a version that works with C3C? The one from the download above shows the rocks in the desert tiles.

Thanks for your other mods btw, I just started using a bunch of them. :)

The problem is that you are playing with the "show food and shields on map" turned on, when you have this mode on it places these on the desert tiles instead of grasslands.

Solution:
A) keep mode moving the "rocks" to the second row in the graphic (I can do it if rou are interested in)
B) turn mode off

Attachments

• post-83-1080155097.jpg
    post-83-1080155097.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 535
Hello Niessuh, first of all thanks for your reply. And yes, indeed, I see now what's causing it. But as I'd like to keep that option switched on I'd appreciate it very much if you could create that "Rocky Bonus Grassland with Show food and shields on map activated"-version :goodjob:

Here is it ;)

Attachments

• Rocky_Bonus_Grassland_with_Show_food_and_shields_on_map_activated.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 250
please can we have a preview?

Thanks Niessuh, works great as expected :)

@slozenger: I'm attaching a preview here. As you'll see I'm also using Snoopy's terrain, but it shouldn't interfere with the preview of the rocky grasslands...
In this preview you can also see the desert tiles showing correctly, so without rocks in them.

Attachments

• rocky_bonus_shields_with_show.jpg
    rocky_bonus_shields_with_show.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 488
Top Bottom