[Terrain] Slimy Oceans

No XML Work should be required. Just place the files in your custom assets folder or in any mod.

-S

Well the main reason i asked was because i'd like to put in my MOD? I already put the wine to water one in, but for a choice i'd like to have two??

I don't believe this is possible with XML (someone correct me if I'm wrong) - What you would need to do is create a Python script to create an in-game option as to which terrain type you'd like to use. This may be accomplishable with the SDK also although I'm not 100% sure. Unfortunately my Python skills aren't good enough (I actually have none apparently since I cant even get "Hello World" to display in game lol) to do this.

Theres a great tutorial on how to use Python in game HERE if you don't know how.

EDIT: Actually that would be great also, but i am no good at python either and dont have anyone that does it for me.
But heres what it looks like with lava, and i changed the lava so you could walk on it also, haven't made a map that makes with impassible yet, and some map that would hardly work?

To put the files in the Mod itself you would simply put it in your mods assets folder and the game automatically uses those files instead of the original oceans. Outside of Python like I said before I know of no way to give the player a choice of which terrain set to use.

oh ok cool :) -- Garret (the guy who did Wine from Water) really helped me out in making Slimy... good guy there.... Make sure to note that some of the files are slightly different so document to them what files needs removing etc.

Good luck with your mod :) -- gonna be real tough without a python guy- one of the big problems i'm having right now with PAMod :)

-S

Top Bottom