• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

TETurkhan Test of Time (Map & Mod)

Whoops...Just read the messages above...sorry to bother you with my request, So many posts on this forum I couldn't look through them all first. btw why are the files seperated from the mod pack...their are enough files for me to download allready.

The test of time is not intended for conquest,yet. try PTW.
But that shouldn't happen, if not much trouble try to download and install the full version and the the 1.93 version.

Question...In the readme file it says that the civ editor sets a limit for the max number of shields to produce a unit at 1000. This is indeed true, however in ptw tet has managed to have this up to X10 bigger! How?

If I even go into the editor to take a look at the unit settings it demands that I reset the shield cost for the modern units, yet ingame these settings work fine. Whats going on? how was this worked out?

Im thinking about working on a mod myself and I would like to use simular scaling to tets.

In PTW the max shield cost was 10000 now in C3C the max is 1000 so this is going to be a big problem for TET.

Originally posted by Bobisback
In PTW the max shield cost was 10000 now in C3C the max is 1000 so this is going to be a big problem for TET.

Considering all the various problems of putting a mod of this scale together, this problem would be very simple to deal with, though annoying ;)

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos

Considering all the various problems of putting a mod of this scale together, this problem would be very simple to deal with, though annoying ;)

yes ture:lol:

Originally posted by EddyG17
It is a minor problem if you also consider that there is more than 31 civs in 2.0...

How is that possible? :confused:

If there is a way to do this it would solve many of my own problems. Please share this gem of knowledge.

Originally posted by tjedge1

How is that possible? :confused:

If there is a way to do this it would solve many of my own problems. Please share this gem of knowledge.

TETurkhan won't say:(

Sorry for the delay on posting status updates for the mod. There are a multitude of problems I am facing, the most pressing is getting the mod installation to be compatible for all language versions. Then of course there is real life to deal with…

Will it be worth the wait? I think so. I believe the scenarios I am working on including Test of Time will go down as some of the best ever made for the Civ3. There are some great & exciting developments and I look forward to the time when I can share the details with you all. Until that time however, I am afraid you will have to remain patient as I try maintain my juggling act until all of this is done.

Keep in mind all of this work (all scenarios) will be packed into one neat install.

Thanks for your patience,

TETurkhan

Top Bottom