1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Texture Bug

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by B4CCI, Nov 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. B4CCI

B4CCI Chieftain

The animals next to scouts bug out and the tear across the screen (not sure how to describe it). When it happens i can barely see anything on the screen, really frustrating. This is on xbox.

2. Skineboy

Skineboy Chieftain

Having the same problem, especially problematic at the start of a game on tiny continent

3. Ksbrugh

Ksbrugh Chieftain

20191125_190117.jpg Same problem with scout here except it doesn't have to be near anything just any scout even your opponent team scout will make the screen go extremely glitchy. Move your viewing angle away from the scout and it goes away.

Attached Files:

4. nagrom

nagrom Chieftain

Yea I have the same problem, don’t seem to matter who’s scout it is, but definitely makes the game a challenge to play, affects multiplayer as well as single player. It does seem to come from the little animals that the scout has with them. Mine is also Xbox one

5. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

I have an XBOX One S and I have not seen this happen. What version of the XB1 do you have?