The Alternative Member Photo's Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's very funny. I've seen a soft toy that you can wind up which makes exactly that noise. The fluffy cow also does back flips while it's laughing. It's hilarious.

....well the cows were certainly mad once they had been tossed into the air!!!

CurtSibling Letting a Fundie cameraman know who's boss.

Chieftess taking care of a spammer

Definitely Perfection

The closest thing to El Machinae's physical form after turning himself into pure data

You guys are pretty, pretty crazy. :p

Fifty said:
CurtSibling Letting a Fundie cameraman know who's boss.
what's that from? It looks like Ghost Rider from the Marvel comics, but I can't think of an movie that character is in.

who knows, I just did a google image search for "burning skull headed man punching with chain around hand"

Fifty said:
who knows, I just did a google image search for "burning skull headed man punching with chain around hand"
liar, nothing comes up when you do that!

varwnos getting inspired to another horror story:

El Machinae, just having collected his salary for yet another lecture on the virtues of frugality:

Fifty, always the prankster:

Gelion in his fine white uniform, greeting the PC-crowd:

The Last Conformist, the arrogant superspammer:

Evil Tyrant in a typical pose:

This is Civgeneral punching all the heretics in the OT.

luceafarul said:
Fifty, always the prankster:

pff! If you can show me ONE post EVER that I have made that isn't 100% serious, I'll eat my hat! ;)

CartesianFart said:
This is Civgeneral punching all the heretics in the OT.

Bloody heathen!

The use of the word heretic is strictly for my use only (and those I allow to use it). Just ask Perfection. He would know. So would CivGeneral, so you could ask him, instead. Either way, you earned yourself a trip to a 'nice' warm place, through getting really warm via flame. For your information, I'm not referring to a fireplace. :evil:

I couldn't find a good accompanying picture. I will have to look later. By the way, are you free Friday? I could pencil in the stake burning on Friday at around 4pm (US Eastern), though I can't make a guarantee.

Zarn said:
Bloody heathen!

The use of the word heretic is strictly for my use only (and those I allow to use it). Just ask Perfection. He would know. So would CivGeneral, so you could ask him, instead. Either way, you earned yourself a trip to a 'nice' warm place, through getting really warm via flame. For your information, I'm not referring to a fireplace. :evil:

I couldn't find a good accompanying picture. I will have to look later. By the way, are you free Friday? I could pencil in the stake burning on Friday at around 4pm (US Eastern), though I can't make a guarantee.
Bring it on!Zarny! I will get the lions ready for you christians.:p

Fifty said:
pff! If you can show me ONE post EVER that I have made that isn't 100% serious, I'll eat my hat! ;)

I hope you have some nice ketchup...:D
From a wast amount of evidence I just pick:
Fifty said:
My first kid will be Alawicious (whether boy or girl)

Fifty said:
I saw on the television today that Bush is getting flack from democrats because he is the most physically fit president of all time.

Fifty said:
The question is, do these pour people deserve to pour, or should normal people be allowed to pour our own drinks?

Fifty said:
I think that open insults should be allowed in the OT forum.

And my absolute favourite:
Fifty said:
According to all these scientists, whoever finds that first is indeed the smartest person of OT, regardless of how many "Whats your IQ" or "SAT score" threads exist, or even how many principles have begged you to stay at their school.
That one made my day, I remember.:lol: :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom