The Anarchy Wars

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 40, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

This week's headlines are made involving the Danish! After Hindenburg advanced his glorious armies at Alborg, the Danish offered a peace treaty. Wanting more from the Danes, the Kaiser demanded that the Danish give 45 tons of gold and another 5 per turn. The Danish, regretably, accepted. All Danish things that were captured by the Germans were destroyed, all captured soldiers were executed, but the country's civilians were spared.

a captured Danish ship is destroyed-with its crew on it. All people still pledging allegiance to the Danes have been executed.

After this, the army has shifted away from Jutland. Hindenburg's armies have been relocated to the Balkans. The German High Seas Fleet in Jutland has been sent to the English Channel for duty in attacking France. With these new troops from Jutland ready for service elsewhere, our government is confident we can win over Serbia and the French and English navies.

And also the Albanians and Italians have signed an alliance against the Danish, and the Bulgarians and Belgians have signed a peace treaty.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm mmm...donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 41, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

The city of Nish, in Serbia, has been captured today by German troops! It is Germany's first victory in the Balkans. Hindenburg again was victorious in winning. The flag has been raised over Nish and all rebellious persons have been systematically slaughtered.

here the Germans move into Nish dressed as soldiers of the medieval day, because of how primitive the city is seen by German troops.

The Kaiser also signed a mutual protection pact with the people of Montenegro. He hopes to gain more political control over the Balkans now that he owns a city there. The Montenegrans also gave us 34 tons of gold and some workers for our decision.

And for diplomacy, oh joy! Switzerland and Netherlands sign an alliance against the Ottomans, Serbia and Switzerland have an alliance against the British, Belgium and Britain sign peace, Rumania and Austria sign peace, and

The Italians have attacked the Kingdom of Greece, which by our mutual protection pact requires us to declare war on the Italians.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 42, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

Guns are raised in France and put down in Britain! While a humungous battle for Paris has begun, peace with England has been settled.

In Paris, General Barbarossa and a young colonel Adolf Hitler have combined their intelligence to fight a battle for Paris. Barbarossa wants continual arial and artillery bombardment of the city until the defenses are weakened so the fight will be quick. Hitler, Barbarossa's inferior officer, suggests we pour in quickly with marines and panzers, but Barbarossa insists on bombardment. So that's what we're doing. The battle so far is just artillery and arial assault, which has been unsucessful, although the barracks of Paris have been destroyed.

The Battle of Paris. The battle this week was almost completely indecisive...German troops managed to destroy Paris's barracks, but at a huge price.

And at Scapa Flow this week, the Kaiser's diplomats met with Lloyd George of Britain to discuss peace. We were the ones first to offer peace but the British budged. The British have given our empire the towns of Nottingham and Scapa Flow! The British also signed a right of passage agreement with us.

Also, Sweden and Austria sign a peace treaty, Britain and Russia do too, Montenegro and Spain ally against Bulgaria, Norway declares war on the fatherland, and the British and our nation have signed an alliance against the treacherous Italians.

And because some readers have complained about all these alliances, it's not my fault as a reporter/friend of the kaiser that other countries want to have constant alliances. I report the news, not play God and control politics.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 43, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

The city of Skopje, the capital of Serbia, has fallen today to German control. Erich Ludendorff led the battle with panzers and marines to secure the town. The terrain around Skopje is ruined, and all transportation routes into the city have been destroyed. The city faces starvation. But this proves that the Germans are capable of anything. We've destroyed Serbia!

After Skopje was secured, loyal-to-death Serbian troops fought outside the city. Hindenburg's men quickly supressed them.

Also this week, Britain and Montenegro sign a peace treaty, Bulgaria and Britain sign an alliance against Arabia, Bulgaria and Denmark sign an alliance against the Dutch, Denmark and Greece sign peace, and Portugal and Greece ally against Belgium.

Only time will bla bla bla, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
Week 44, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

Besides more alliances, nothing happened this week! A few guys were hurt in Paris and Britain and Switzerland sign for peace, Rumania and Arabia sign an alliance against us, Portugal and Bulgaria sign an alliance against the Netherlands, and Dnemark and Belgium sign peace, but that's it.

"What a boring week." this guy says.

It's not such a crazy war this week, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 45, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

This week the Arabs offer peace to us but the Kaiser refuses and says "our armies have not met in battle, so when we do I will make that decision." Also, there is a buildup of panzers near Paris.

Just yesterday, an Arab messanger told the Kaiser that Lawrence, Arabia's cowardly leader, offered peace to the Kaiser with no demands. But the Kaiser told him "our armies have not met in battle, so when we do I will make that decision." The Kaiser also added that he thinks Arabia will not win the war against the Ottomans because they are poorly armed and lack heroism.

And Barbarossa ordered at least 20 divisions of panzers to be near Paris. The battle is, as another newspaper describes "just feeding death more men." In the bloodshed, 300,000 Germans and 400,000 French have been killed.

The battle for Paris rages on. More French civilians have been killed here then military fatalities.

Here some French artillery shoots at an advancing cavalry division.

Lastly, the Italians siezed Botsen this week in Tyrolia (Austria-Hungary) which means while these people hold this city they share a border with the fatherland. The Kaiser sent two panzer and one marine division to guard the border but there is no major action taken by the government.

Also the Portuguese and Austro-Hungarians have signed a peace treaty.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 46, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

As the fight for Paris rages on, military analysts say that Paris's garrison is at its weakest. Ludendorff says that "the French will bleed themselves white for Paris-its only a few more weeks until Paris is ours." Paris is continually funded with armies from around the French Empire. Conscripts from every corner of France are sent to fight for the city of lights.

Very tired French soldiers try to take a rest. Because there are only so many French soldiers, they are constantly awake, whereas Germany has so many soldiers the artillerymen take shifts, the tired returning to Reims for rest.

And Denmark and Spain sign a peace treaty, Spain and Britain sign an alliance against Italy, Spain and Bulgaria sign peace, and so do Denmark and France.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 47, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

Major news this week! General Barbarossa is killed on the front! That's right, he's dead! Leading four panzer divisions in his elite army, a group of French infantry slayed his military. He fell in grief and stabbed himself before the French soldiers could capture him alive. After this a sense of mutiny erupted among the Germans outside of Paris, but Colonel Adolf Hitler arose as their new leader. Hitler promises "immediate victory in Paris." Hitler then sent a few panzers to Italy where they captured Botsen.

Hitler, also commanding a few divisions in Italy, issued the bombing of Botsen, a recently captured city by the Italians. The city was bombed and the defenses were weak, so Hitler moved in. With this, Hitler is now a nation hero. But he has one flaw...it is said he has ordered the slaughter of all Jews within his military's reach, as well as gypsys, homosexuals, communists, and the mentally ill. The Kaiser, in the fog of war, has no control over this, but 1,000,000 total have been massacred by Hitler since the war began.

Adolf Hitler planning his next battle. Many minority groups dislike Colonel Hitler because he purposely targets Jews, gypsys, and the weak when attacking civilians.

And also because the Swiss have been attacked by the Austro-Hungarians, we must mobilize against Austria. Because of a mutual protection treaty, Switzerland is our ally (regardless of the fact they are embargoing us). Now we are at war with France, Austria, and Italy...and probably more soon. If you have political advice, please tell us because I have a connection with the Kaiser and he would very much appreciate advise on how to deal with this war.

So if you tell me to tell the Kaiser, we can probably end this crazy war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

What i'm thinking I...I mean the Kaiser...should do is completely obliterate Paris. When we capture it, despite the VP location, i want to raze it. Then sign peace with the French and transfer the panzers to Operation Mountain Storm. This is pretty much going to quicky conquer Switzerland, a one-city nation, and with a humungous panzer force attack either Venice or Turin, Italy (probably Venice because it has a VP location). After getting at least one Italian city i will sue for peace with Italy and demand as much as possible because my treasury is so low, we have only 4 gold left. Then i can concentrate on Austria and maybe get the Russians to be our allies. THe only problem with the war on Austria is:

1) my border cities with Austria are extremely poorly guarded. I never expected a war with Austria so i just put cavalry and riflemen there. I will update them to be more modern but it is still going to be tough defending cities like Munich and Poznan. I'm going to try and get some more panzers there.

2) I have colonies in Macedonia that are unguarded. Remember when we finished conquering Serbia? we have two cities: Skopje and Nish down there that are poorly guarded. I used to be able to reach them via Austria's railways because of a ROP agreement but now it will be impossible to get there in 2 turns. I'm going to see if my allies in Montenegro can cover me, but they're weak...like they have only one city.

3) Here's my advantage: everybody hates Austria. Remember when all those alliances confused you? Yeah well a lot were alliances against Austria. If i can get the Greeks, Rumanians, and Russians to go to war with Austria, then we can close in from every side and crush the Austrains before they can reach my cities.

Still i'm wondering what i can do i cant hold out from Austria for long...at 4 PM eastern time i'm going to play again, on the brink of doom with such a low treasury and so many enemies. If any1 wants b4 then 2 post advice i'll probably use it....

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 48, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

This week in the news, under the brilliant command of Adolf Hitler combined with Helmuth von Moltke's ingenius siege tactics Paris falls! Hitler ordered for 20 divisions of panzers-a truly outstanding number-and 5 divisions of marines to assault the city. Most of the town's garrison was conscripts, so the city fell easily.

Hitler ordered his men to round up the "potential resistance suspects" of Paris, the Jews, gypsys, and low intelligent people, and had them executed by firing squads. Hitler now has been awarded the 3rd army-now he controls hte 2nd and 3rd Army.

The Germans march through Paris, victorious, and slaughter minorities on Hitler's command. After this they will have two weeks rest until they are sent to Austria or Italy.

After Paris fell, the French government fled. The Kaiser's diplomats soon found the new government temporarily at Versailles and signed a treaty there. The treaty is short, sweet, and simple. it reads:

TREATY OF VERSAILLES

The French Empire hereby recognizes the Germans victory over the French in this great war, week 29-48, 1914.
The French will give the Germans all cities the Germans have captured including Paris and also Calais.
The French government will give its treasury, 13 gold, to the Germans.
The French and Germans will exchange a right of passage agreement and have an alliance against the Italians.

Now that we won in France, nearly one and a half million troops are ready for duty in Austria, Italy, or other fronts that may pop up soon.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, but not the war in France-we already have settled that one, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

Austria is somehow not worn down. They too have oil so they have a huge tank army which will be tough. But if you want a spoiler (i'm gonna post this anyway in like 5 minutes) here it is
Spoiler :
In the next 3 turns literally we capture a lot of border towns from Austria, including Prague, and when the mutual protection pact with Switzerland expires, i invade them but fail. With this England declares war on us again and attacks Nottingham where we hold off but i assume it will fall soon. Lastly, Skopje falls and Nish is in great danger of falling, although Vienna is under assault by Hitler and the new Richtofen and its defenses will crumble soon, like Paris. Also i want to invade the Belgians because they are bastards now.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 49, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

The Austrians are embarrased this week when our forces win two brilliant victories over them! Hitler and Moltke team up to advance deep into Austria.

The first major victory this week was at Prague. This city was poorly guarded and had only two divisions of tanks and two infantry conscripts, so Hitler and Moltke's forces pounded the defenses. Moltke and Hitler share the 2nd army, which is all panzers and missile batteries, and the 2nd army completed this task with great efficiency. Even though Germany is up against the world, we're doing a damn good job.

And the next victory was at Pilsen, a small town near Poznan. Three panzer and two missile battery divisions from the 2nd army dispatched to fight Austrian tanks outside of Prague when they continued advancing against the Austrian attackers until they were the attackers-at the gates of Pilsen. It seemed at first they were going to loose, but somehow they pulled through. That's German spirit. That city, too, fell under Hitler's armies. Here too Hitler massacred the potential resistant persons.

German soldiers drive through Prague. It appears under Hitler the Germans are unstoppable...

yeah the Belgians kinda broke away and have become closer to England now
Spoiler :
which i'm going to be at war with soon
.Plus they only have like three cities, and one is Antwerp-a VP location. Not that they count anymore, i technically won when i built the UN.

Top Bottom