The best AI ever: Conflict Zone

GenghisK

The last time I got mad being constantly killed by the computer AI in a RTS game was... when I played Z (Bitmap Bros). Even Starcraft AI disappointed me. It was not innovative and usually attacked you directly. CZ never repeats a same attack strategy, and will always find a leak in your defence then go on your back and crush you. I really thought I was playing against a human player, that didn't cheat, that could make mistakes, that could adapt itself depending on my own strategy, and though that kept on beating me :mad:

Actually the game was programmed by French researchers on neuronal network intelligence. They wanted to verify their theory so the did that game. What a good idea!
Although it's quite unstable and crashes from time to time, I think the future patches should fix that. Anyway, get it. It's really a great revolution.

www.conflictzone-thegame.com/

Yep, it is a great game. I find it much more realistic than, say RA2 or Emperor, but I already saw it in the 3rd rate games at some stores. Damn shame...:(

But, at least you can tell the people with taste from those without it by owning this jewel.

Top Bottom