The best of all possible starts?

lindsay40k

Emperor
Huge, Continents, Hotseat Multi.

Desiring a fairly equal match, we restarted. But damn, imagine the HoF scores that lot would yield in single player.

Oh, and that's Peter as well, who would have erected an Academy within like minutes of play.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 656
i felt like that with my 5 gem starts, i even had plenty of food.

It happens sometimes, i had been playing isolated island games, and fancied a domination pangea game... so i rolled INCANS on a pangea and got floodplains, wet wheat and 3 gold

In contrast ive just started an archipelago game as roosevelt and i have 1 sheep (plains hill) and a crab in the bfc and am surrounded by tundra and ice, ill be very happy if i win this one

Needs another food and a metal. Then. Then it's truly hax, but yeah that's pretty goddamn insane.

Whoever had that start and informed the other players gets a tip of the cap.:hatsoff:

There's a thread I opened up some time ago, that has savegames of the best starts every rolled by people. It features legendary starts, like 5 Gold dual wet corn + Marble and Copper in the 3rd ring, which was rolled by Kaitzilla for the legendary G100, or 7 riverside gems and double food, which I rolled myself. Thread can be found here .

Btw.: Very nice to see you taking a photo of the start ^^ . With Windows, you can always press the Print-Key, and paste (CTRL + V) the content to i. e. Paint. ^^

G100 stands for "Gauntlet 100" . That's a competition, in which the HoF'ers regularly take part. The number 100 stands for the 100th of all Gauntlets, which, as you can imagine, was a really big moment, in which a lot of top-players participated and fought against the victory times put up by the other players.

i will have to screenie my new start..

i wanted a game where resources where scarce, and created a custom world

18 small continents 12 civs... who will fight for the other islands

i roll...and in my bfc get

3 x gems

1 x coastal fish

1 x wet wheat

and 1 x marble..

then when i get iron working i found in the bfc...iron!!

edit forgot to say its on river floodplains!

OK i abandoned the first one when iron turned up in the bfc, im looking for a game where resources are fought over!

Rerolled, and got the second one!!!...broken generator?

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 117
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 99
I once had a start with 4 gold, 2 incense, a wheat, and a cow. I was Mali.

KA-CHING!!!

Top Bottom