The god's Horde.(FfHDI3)

Dumanios

MLG
It was a tough decision,but in the end I chose the Doviello over the Kuriotates because I haven't played the Doviello much and It would be interesting to play as them.

Civ:Charadon of Doviello
Map type:Huge Pangaea,Medium Sealevel,Natural Shorelines and Temperate Climate
Time:Normal
Difficulty:prince(Bite me,I'm not that good)
Other settings:End of Winter,Living World,All features,Last Days,Raging Barbarians,Barbarian World and Time Victory Disabled

PaulusIII's revised campact

Spoiler :

I.Thou shalt announce your intentions.

-Be sure to "got it" so we don't run into continuim errors. We reserve the right to ignore not announced updates.

II. Thou shalt not Intervene if you were the last deity to intervene, and thou shalt only intervene once per waking.

-You may only intervene once per my update, and you must wait for another God to intervene before intervening again.

III. Thou shalt not reveal the secrets of knowledge or the heavens to mortals.

-Be prudent in giving out free units and technologies, make sure they are at the current level. For instance, do not add Champions if I yet have to discover Bronze Working.

IV. Thou shalt not use your powers for cataclysmic destruction.

-Remember, less is more. Be subtle. It is far more interesting for everyone if you make subtle, interesting changes like forming a choke with mountains than if you just tear giant swathes of ice through my cities. I reserve the right to reject saves I think are unnecessarily apocalyptic.

V. Thou shalt reveal yourself to the mortal with grace.

-Everyone loves a good story, and if you decide to contribute to it, be creative! Act as you think your god would act!

VI. Thou shalt not be vindictive, and thou shalt not halt progress.

-You are not allowed to strip techs away from me. Anything I research is mine permanently.

VII. Thou shalt not be unnecessarily nice to the puny mortal.

-I do not need a stack of thirty Level 9 Vampires to win my fights. You do not need to fill my BFC with flood-plain grassland goldmine hills next to rivers. The only exception to this is if you genuinely make me work my ass off to get it, and even then it not ought to be as good as the dream city outlined above.

VIII. Thou shalt reward him for piety, and thou shalt offer him redemption for his punishments.

-If you give me a quest and I succeed, reward me! If it was easy don't give me a big bonus, and if it was hard I am going to be miffed if I get another Great Prophet for all my hard work. Likewise, if you punish me, tell me how I can fix it!

IX. Thou shalt not directly undo another god's changes.

-Gods are not allowed to reverse the effects of an intervention without waiting for the update after the effects have been felt. This includes quests. In fact, you would do well to leave the other god's quests alone entirely. If you want me to do yours instead, make it more interesting or more lucrative

X. Thou shalt obey the natural order of things, and of time, and of destiny.

-There is a storyline going on here. Do try and fit in. Do not take great lengths to completely detract from it. Be smart. Also be sure that it fits with the world of Erebus.

XI. Thou shalt not abuse your architectural omniscient nature.

-Don't add wonders that don't already exist.

XII: Thou shalt not tamper with the mortal heroes.

-No fiddling with World Units or any other named units, unless you were the one to give them in the first place.

XIII: Thou shalt keep to thy precept and thy place in Erebus.

-The various gods should keep to their own domain. While little steps outside your precept are allowed if it serves your greater purpose, don't go too far. The same goes for the various religions of Erebus

The gods(Signups are currently open)

Spoiler :

Lugus-Angel of Light-Jeffsteel
Sirona-Angel of Wisdom-Opera
Nantosuleta-Angel of Faith-Diamondeye
Sucellus-Angel of Life
Amatheon-Angel of Fertility
Junil-Angel of Justice-thomas.berubeg xxHammerxx for now.

Arawn-Angel of Death
Oghma-Angel of Knowledge-Korias
Danalin-Angel of Water-cypher
Dagda-Angel of Balance-Rystic
Kilmorph-Angel of Earth-Falc
Tali-Angel of Air-Kenken244
Cernunnos-Angel of Growth-PaulusIII

Camulos-Angel of War-Cypher132
Aeron-Angel of Rage-Master Hugian
Ceridwen-Angel of Magic-Verdian
Mammon-Angel of Greed-mimic
Esus-Angel of Deception-someperson
Agares-Angel of Despair-Tasunke
Bhall-Angel of Fire-AirforceWLF

Gods!Begin your interventioning!

Attachments

• FfHDI3.1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    87.4 KB · Views: 144
An elderly man approaches the Doviello warcamp. He is immediately seized by the guards and brought to Charadon.

"Reveal your face, stranger!" commanded Charadon. The man lifted his veil to show his green scaley skin. Charadon flinched, the orcs were not his favorite race in the world and it was a well known fact. "Speak jungle-dweller"

"Bhall has requested an audience with you, she desires you to send an emissary to the Pyre of the Seraphic. Here is a map pointing the way." The old orc hands Charadon a map revealing the location of Bhall's once great temple. "The Amurites are desecrating it. If you seek the favor of Bhall you will take it back from them."

"Why have you come to us, we are the warriors of Mulcarn." bellowed Charadon

"Mulcarn is dead, it is time to follow the way of the Flames now. As you have watched the world freeze, you will now see it burn."

Seek out the Pyre of the Seraphic. When a warrior of the Doviello stands atop it, a flame shall appear to you and you will know what to do.

Spoiler For other gods :
Revealed pyre of seraphic to charadon

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    87.5 KB · Views: 98
Got it

Edit: What are we using for this? I can't get the save to open.
I keep getting the message "Failed to uncompress game data"
Got any ideas?

Yes knowing which version or mod being used would be helpful.
Edit: I've got regular FFH2 version 0.41 patched to patch d (in other words its current version) and the save opens just fine for me.

Charadon's tent is musty, the animal furs having been infused with years of well worn use. It wasnt exactly what he would call a Palace, but Oghma figured if Conan could deal with it, so could he. After all, the archives were full of his tales, perhaps Charadon could prove himself worthy enough to be included in the archives with more than a simple foot note.

The bispectacled man wasn't exactly a common sight in the Doviello camp, but they paid little heed to him. He was, after all, above these beasts of men. It was when he spotted one of the scrawnier of the hunters, fiddling with an old broken wagon, that he thought he might find someone who could perhaps be of use. You there, the one with the pitiful excuse of what you would call a wrench. Come over here. The man motioned towards an empty hut, ducking inside, where the Beastman followed relatively quickly. His shaggy appearance and light build suggested that he must have something that the brutish warriors did not for them to have survived this long. Convince Charadon to start thinking more than the beasts that you symbolize... it might be in the best interests of the pack to work towards this goal. What say you? The beastman nodded silently, but he was smiling a rather gap-filled smile And try to stay alive, would you?

The Quest:
Spoiler :
By the end of your next set, have a Research Rate of +12 beakers or more at 100% Science. This quest becomes void if Jos the Beastman dies.

Instructions for the other gods on my behalf.
Spoiler Not for Charadon's Eyes! :
No peeking!
Spoiler :
Give Charadon a single Beastman with Weak and Held, named Jos, in the Doviello Capital.

Ok, well. I can't get it to work. Someone else can grab it while I try to work on this. If I can't figure it out, I'll just ask someone to do the stuff for me. It might be because I have a small tweak in the coding of my version. I've been meaning to take it out since it doesn't do anything noticeable.

At the end of every night, comes the dawn. For far too long had Erebus been bathed in the deep darkness of Mulcarn's winter. With Mulcarn dead and gone, a new age would begin. A new day would dawn for the world of men, and Lugus would be the god whose light would illuminate the future of Erebus. All he needed was a vigerous people, lead by a strong leader, to serve as the harbinger of Erebus's bright new future.

One people would shine in Lugus's eye like a diamond in the rough. The savage tribe know as the Doviello, led by the fearsome Charadon would fit the god of light's ends perfectly. Lugus's greatest joy was in leading those lost in darkness to the light of righteousness. For his message of enlightenment to truly be worthy of devotees, he must demonstrate that even the most fallen of peoples could ascend from the pit of man's fears, to the peak of glorious enlightenment. Where others saw merely bestial savagery, Lugus could sense the promise of a passionate, vibrant culture, if properly molded by his own divine inspiration. To this end Lugus sent Charadon a dream as the Doviello warlord slept.

"Charadon, your people are vigorous, yet your lands are barren, devoid of resources or wealth. I bid thee, do not settle where dwelt your father and his fathers before him. Uproot them, and head southwest to the land of Dirage, whose location I have reveled to you. There dwell orcs which are distasteful to my gaze, for they do desecrate my favorite place in Erebus. Your warriors are strong, your champion is able, make haste and drive the orcs back to the shadows, and settle in their place. Do this, and I shall send unto you a great person of divine inspiration, to guide your people however you see fit. Take head, for not far to the east of this place is a sentry of stone, whose minions could do great evil unto you. But your tribe is vigorous, lead them by my example, and I shalt give unto you, the whole of the world."

Thus did Lugus shine his grace upon the wolven king.

Spoiler Quest Summery :
Go southwest of your current starting position and settle your capitol in or around the barb city of Dirange after taking that city from the barbarians, so that something obvious will be in big fat cross.

Spoiler For other Deities :
Spoiler That means no mortals :
revealed tile containing barb city of Dirage. Player dosent have a capitol yet so didn't add in the held weak warrior.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0001Lugusedit.CivBeyondSwordSave
    87.5 KB · Views: 89
Eternal is the earth. Even covered in a blanket of snow, the earth merely rests, never dies.

Kilmorph woke up and languidly stretched herself out, enjoying the moment. She yawned fiercely, smiling at her own antics. Nothing like a really good night's sleep to freshen someone up. And she could feel that it'd be needed!

Erebus was warming up and the earth was waking up all over the world. Even the people had started emerging from their caves! With pride, Kilmorph noted that her favorites, the dwarves, had suffered little in the Age of Ice and were now ready to take their rightful place once again.

One other tribe caught her eye, though. The Doviello, hardy men and women, connected to nature and the earth. Misguided by Mulcarn, orphaned now, in a way...

She would give them a chance to prove themselves worthy of her gifts!

Spoiler :

No specific quests yet, but the following will result in boons:
  • Settling your capital without any water tiles in its BFC
  • Each additional city without water tiles
  • Adopting RoK
  • Connecting gems and metals
  • Good relations with the Khazad and Luchuirp (yes, they're both in the game)
Penalties only if you go to war with the Khazad or Luchuirp, unless by that time they've displeased Kilmorph.

A dream filled with blood and the warcrys of warriors fills Charadon's sleep, a message is held within the dreams, one if true could change Erebus as it is known.

My greatest has been imprisoned for too long, its time for his rage to be felt upon Erebus once more. The path to his freedom is a long and twisted one and first Kilmorph's presence must be weakened. Somewhere, Bambur walks Erebus and his death once found will surely please me. His blood will be needed in time

Spoiler Quest Summery :
Slay Bambur and have an adept with Body I await at Odio's Prison for the next task

Midnight, the time of madness.

The tundra met the sea but few can see beyond the rocky coast.

The crashing of the waves seems interupted by another sound. Sometimes deep, soft or long. It sounds randomly and spreads fear to those who hear it.

Naturally you investigate. You see the beastmen had nothing to fear, it was simply crabs. Interesting, were those there before? Upon thinking this you feel a great weight and collapse.

There is something massive in the dream but it soon disappears. Instead you are back on the coast. There are two rocks on either side of you. A creature, an octopus comes out from each one. The form of them twisted and bent to be shaped like a man in a cruel mockery of humans.

I see you find this place alone.

What questions do you have unknown?

Each one is trading words. They speak as one but only one says each sentence.

The great one wish to you to speak.

He sent us here to use our beak.

He want that you would build a city.

One the coast or feel his pity.

And that you would catch crab with boat.

Now you know the great one wrote.

If you do,

We'll show you,

The champion, the champion, the great one's champion.

But if not he'll be foresaken. His death of a plant campion.

They leave and you awake. Not sure if they are real or not you return to camp.

Spoiler Danalin's Quest :
Simply found a city on the ocean. Then you must create a fishing boats over the crabs above your starting settler to complete the quest. This can be done at almost anytime during the game but the reward will grow smaller as time moves on. It can't be completed if your capital is landlocked.

Spoiler For other gods :
:eek:
Spoiler :
I have created crabs above Charadon's starting settler.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0001Danalinedit.CivBeyondSwordSave
    87.5 KB · Views: 148
If someone can do my interventions and you need a Nantosuelta, I can join in.

If any of the existing gods volounteer to do my interventions, please post a spoilered map and overview of the world.

I would like to have the next save

Charadon tossed and turned in his dreams. He was used to dreams of war, but not as intense as these. He was leading his men against Orcs, sure of his ability to defeat them. He could feel the wounds of every man, the adrenaline rush as they killed, and the sadness of death when his men lost. When the last man fell, everything stopped moving, as if time had stopped. He heard a growling voice echoing from everywhere, but no where at the same time.
Charadon. I am Camulos, God of War. To the west of your current position is an Orc stronghold named Stormcrow. These Orcs are led by an ambitious warlord named Ungar Foulblade. These Orcs have gone soft, preferring study over war. Destroy them, rend them limb from limb in my name! I have given you one of my champions, Jerron. Use him wisely and crush these pathetic Orcs!
Charadon awoke in a sweat and heard his men calling for him. He stood and strode out of his tent to find a strange man standing in a circle of beastmen. "Hold. Are you Jerron of Camulos?" The man looked at Charadon and nodded.
"Yes, I am. I await to rip into the Orcs and feast upon their flesh." Charadon looked at the man for a while after that then nodded.
"Indeed. I will consider it." He turned and strode away from Jerron who began to construct a tent of his own.

QUEST
Spoiler :
Use Jerron to lead your men west towards the barbarian city of Stormcrow. Capture and raze it in Camulos's name. Jerron is expendable, but you will receive a better reward if he survives.

NOT FOR CHARADON
Spoiler :
Seriously.
Spoiler :
Messed with the city of Nininsnal, now Stormcrow, adding a held Orc warrior with Hero (for cosmetic mostly), level 13 with 0 experience to prevent grossly overpowering him, with combat 2 and drill 1. Added a beastman in Charadon's starting entourage named Jerron of Camulos with the strong promotion. If you think Ungar Foulblade is too overpowered, you can remove combat 2 and just make it combat 1 if you'd like.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios)Camulos AD-0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    87.8 KB · Views: 95
got the save

Top Bottom