The Golden Age of the Sith

There have been minor delays. I've started work with a new dance partner which requires a hefty initial investment of time. Unless I receive the sweet release of death every evening of this week is going to go to that. However, I expect this merciless she-wolf to leave me alone for some time on Saturday which is when I will do the map and NPCs.

Consider Friday evening the deadline for submissions.

I would like players to select from several regions.

1) The Core: the ancient heartland of the pre-Exile Sith Empire, these worlds are majority Sith and stretch between the twin homeworlds of Ziost and Korriban.

2) The Reach: the "expansion" region, beyond Ziost, conquered by Sith Lords over the centuries. More spread out, few Sith-majority worlds.

3) The New Territories: presence of alien NPCs and younger, newly settled Sith worlds, discovered under Marka Ragnos's rule.

It doesn't matter to me. Contrary to Thomas, i'd prefer something with established sith culture, so maybe 1 or 3?

What sort of Dance are you involved in?

New territories!

The Core!

:bump:

This isn't dead, I just wish I was. Critical breakthroughs have been made and exciting announcements are hopefully coming.

I am pleased to hear that and I can't wait.

What is happening with this game?

On hiatus while I deal with my other hobby.

What is your other hobby?

Competitive ballroom dance. This is evidence. I am the white guy in the black tailsuit.

What is the plan going forward?

Nationals is the first weekend of April. MIT's ballroom competition is the third? weekend of April. Between those two I will begin to have significantly more time and will resume work.

there are like five white guys in tailsuits

Top Bottom