The great wall of inquistors?

Chuma

Warlord
IDK why I end up stacking inquistors along my borders most times?

The "healing" faith unit seems to be new? I don't remember it from before (I recently purchased CIV VI for a third time with Humble Bundle as it had more of the DLC)

I kept accidentally trying to spread faith with Apostles next to other CIVs when I meant to move them.

@Chuma , please tell us more about what your inquisitors are doing. Are they engaging in theological combat with apostles/missionaries sent by the AI? Are they for cleaning up any religion spread that comes across the border, especially if the AI have adopted Itinerant Preachers?

I've sometimes tried to fend off AI apostles -- especially if the civ who sent them is NOT a near neighbor -- by staying in a state of war (almost perma-war) with the sender. My regular military units can then use "Condemn Heretic" and defeat them; I need fewer inquisitors to clean up the mess, and can use my faith for other things.

Reactions: PiR
@Chuma , please tell us more about what your inquisitors are doing. Are they engaging in theological combat with apostles/missionaries sent by the AI? Are they for cleaning up any religion spread that comes across the border, especially if the AI have adopted Itinerant Preachers?

I've sometimes tried to fend off AI apostles -- especially if the civ who sent them is NOT a near neighbor -- by staying in a state of war (almost perma-war) with the sender. My regular military units can then use "Condemn Heretic" and defeat them; I need fewer inquisitors to clean up the mess, and can use my faith for other things.

Generally to keep Apostles and missionaries off my lands and clean up neighbour's religious spreads. I mis-clicked with Apostles and upset two civs. I have to gang up on opposing civ's apostles to guarantee they fail.

Top Bottom