The Inaugural S&T PBEM: Official Thread

what do you mean you can't have two?

mayorcfc is my second..... how long did it take before it got removed?

double post.... my bad

I'm ok with no teams, I just wanted to piggyback on the playing skills of others.

I'm ok with no teams, I just wanted to piggyback on the playing skills of others.

Well said :lol: are we all fairly inexperienced at multiplayer? I'm hoping not to be crushed 6 turns in by someone with 200 games under their belt...

I think Olaf, HJ and maybe METY and Tycho are the most experienced at MP

Never played with Olaf but you should be fine against METY, He only has eyes for crushing Tabien :p
As for you mayor, I am still really confused why you only had one city for the whole of the last game we played despite having loads of land to expand into?

In MP we all tend to be quite nice to each other (i.e. no rushes)

I would like Catherine for my leader with a random civ. You should know my timezone by now :lol:

weren't it two or three? anyway I had to few, by far :p... I honestly don't remember why I had so few... I think I didn't take that one to serious... I think I was reading and such in the meantime and I was tired or something :p

I do remember the game before that where I conquered Yoshi directly when he left :lol:

That's true, but as Tambien is not participating (come to think of it, I haven't seen him in a while) I will be focusing on someone else (ie, those who defy my epicness) :D

what do you mean you can't have two?

mayorcfc is my second..... how long did it take before it got removed?

The first one got suspended 1 day after I made it, and the second one got suspended less than 10 hours after I made it. I have no idea why, the only thing I can think of is that I can't have more than one account. I made this yahoo one, and it's worked so far, so...

Wait, unrestricted leaders is on? In that case, I want to change my leader...
To:
Spoiler :
Isabella!!!!!!!

Also, any AIs involved?

Just so you all know, the only above-Noble player I've played MP with is Dhoomstriker. I haven't played much MP at all :p

I guess if we're doing UL, I'll change to Ethiopia as civ.

No, i had to find it to see if i could get a religious victory. Just one :p

ow, wait I think I remember.... well, I wasn't taking it very seriously... I thought it would be fun to go wonderwhoring :D I started building Stonehenge but someone else build it 1!!!! turn before I finished it :p

am not going to do that now mind you ;)

Ooookay, if unrestricted leaders it is then I will switch civ to India :D

I believe this is my first game of MP. Don't go easy on me, but please don't take advantage of my noobishness to rush me right out the gate! That would not be fun.

we don't rush anyone ;)

but if you do happen to see an army next to your borders :mischief:

:p

Ooh, if we're doing unrestricted, then I want Zara Yaqob of Arabia...

Unless we are playing balanced Resources, then I want Joao of Rome. :D

but if you do happen to see an army next to your borders :mischief:

:p

Then I'll counter with my mighty army of, er, fast workers :lol: there are some really interesting leader/civ picks, I might just change my mind about unrestricted leaders.

My biggest concern at the minute is the term timer, anything less than 48 hours is going to be incredibly problematic... :sad:

Top Bottom