The latest?

Le Sage

Emperor
I think this mod is really promising, from what I hear on this forum. I wish I could join and help, but I am very bbusy with my own modding right now. I am doing something similar to this with a mod called Fairy Tale, but mine will probably never have the scope and be as impressive and big as LotR, as you guys are a whole team working on different aspects of it all. I'm just a single bloke.

Maybe I will have free hands in the future and can be of some assistance.

I am unable to find a download though. I am sorry if I've miissed it, but you should make the download clear. There should be a sticky post about it, so that people can download the latest stuff, or just get the absolutely latest status on how the mod is proceeding. It should be made very clear and easy to find.

Thanks for your hard work, and I indeed wish this mod all the best!

Thanks for the interest. Currently there is no download available yet. We have the DLL finished and currently working on the leaders and civs. I can't say an exact release date for a first version yet, but we're working on making it happen as soon as possible :)
Watch this forum for more updates!

Excellent. I am indeed looking forward to seeing the results. I love the Tolkien books and the movies too.

Bit late in replying, but thanks for your support!

Top Bottom