The Mind of Gordon Freeman

Needs more MST3k ;).

The newest one was the best

*houndeye appears*

"...No" *shoots it*

......not really funny.....

Well ,thoes houndeyes do kind of act like dogs. But damn their sonic blast is painful!

(I have not played the first one, but I have encountered them via Smod for Half Life 2)

I watched the whole series up to the latest episode- great stuff!

I've never played Half-Life.

Yeah, these are great. Been watching since the fourth one, wish the guy would put them out at a quicker pace though. :)

Aaaaah..... Boy does this bring back memories. :D

I approve :goodjob:

Is this really that funny? I mean, Im not trying to be the dickhead anti-popular guy here but I thought this was like five year old humor and really corny and uncreative.....Im flabbergasted:confused:

edit:Why the hell does flabbergasted have two B's? Is it because otherwise it would be flaybur instead of flabber?

Is this really that funny? I mean, Im not trying to be the dickhead anti-popular guy here but I thought this was like five year old humor and really corny and uncreative.....Im flabbergasted:confused:

edit:Why the hell does flabbergasted have two B's? Is it because otherwise it would be flaybur instead of flabber?

I think that's the point. :)

I will not us many superlatives but i think it's good, considering the "quality" of youtube videos.

Top Bottom