The Monks of Magma

Your OP mentions that the monks use quarries. Is that just an oversight? Also, I don't suppose horses could be included in the order, could they? They are war related, and are as rare as metals (I guess). Just asking.

It is not really an oversight, as the monks are not builders, but materialists. If we were a masonic lodge, sure, marble and granite would "cut" it. But these monks are more into what is "hard to wrest from the Earth", and strip mining for simple rocks are not right there.

Metals, precious metals and minerals, more like that. Quarries is more of a location.

Then perhaps a split is on order.... If a Masonic lodge is created in the brotherhood, separate, centered, and responsible for the building and enhancement of our wonderful cities, then our armies of steel and bronze would be built that much easier. It would only benefit... What do yal think? The Brothers names: Ideas?? If possible I wish to be marble. :undecide:

I would be willing to join that lodge. I call stone, but maybe we could include things beyond marble and stone? Maybe all constriction aids, such as horses and...and... (is there anything else?) Anyway, Duke, I would love to join your guild.
As for the names, maybe you can base them off the fact that marble is usually used in official and religious structures, while stone is what builds common houses and stables. Maybe "Seeker of Enlightenment" and "Seeker of Strength"?

I would be willing to join that lodge. I call stone, but maybe we could include things beyond marble and stone? Maybe all constriction aids, such as horses and...and... (is there anything else?)

Aluminum :eek:

Provolution and his monks already called Aluminum. But I did forget Ivory.

Then perhaps a split is on order.... If a Masonic lodge is created in the brotherhood, separate, centered, and responsible for the building and enhancement of our wonderful cities, then our armies of steel and bronze would be built that much easier. It would only benefit... What do yal think? The Brothers names: Ideas?? If possible I wish to be marble. :undecide:

I recommend oyu to form a another, related and allied order of Monks of Magma, maybe we can have a Nikean split like the Orthodox and Catholic had, where you turn Orthodox, only worshipping the non-pretentious but practical building stones of marble and granite. Maybe Monks of

I got the following recommendations:

Slab Brother (Granite)
Column Brother (Marble)
Stone Brother (regular monks, smoking the weed between ceremonies).

I suggest you set up a "Monks of Magma - Masonic Brothers" :)

We would be cooperating and discussing things in some ecumenic council.

ivory, horses, pigs and sheep would be another order, same for all agrarian products and the same for fisheries (3 separate orders right there).

This is another religious guild, a clear alternative to Giruvegan, which is polytheist, this is meditation.

However it would appear that most of the people involved do tend to be in both. Is this not considered a problem for follower's of either faith?

We are of course able to be in both (I am), but it is important to only worship one resource group, not several, or we lose the identity trail. Same applies to factions, we could have a system where everyone would be members in every faction, but then factions would have no real meaning, would they?

So let's say 3 guilds of brotherhood, perhaps the brothers magma, responsible for armies and scouting, the brothers material (stone, marble, granite) for the building and improvement of cities, and the brothers heavy, with horses, wheat, corn, ex... Perhaps later we can expand to aluminum, coal, uranium... If we have too they can join into the brothers material. I think we need an overall leader. I vote brother Provolution of Magma for... What should his title be? He shall keep our brotherhood in the right direction?
and stoned brother pat, welcome ;)

Gracias, Senor. And I wholly support your nomination of Provolution for head monk. (insert cool title here)

Actually, the leadership in the respective order is by the metal we connect first, or for your orders, the stones or animals.

Hmm, neat. I have a question. Can we have more monks than the two or five for the respective orders? As in, regular monks/guild members, instead of just a handful of prophets?

brothers material has been formed. We are still a pollitical alliance?

We are indeed an alliance, yet, we need to agree on delaying the handling of future industrial materials, as it would be out of character to even discuss their use, if its ok by you :)

They have been removed from the charter :)

Top Bottom