The Next Empire

I am on holiday, but forgot to take Mercures mail adress..

Here is my turn..

Attachments

• The_Next_Empire_AD-1090_to_Paradignian.CivBeyondSwordSave
    358.1 KB · Views: 50
oh - I have it. Will play tonight.

Sorry, RL got in the way big time ... and I have some big-ish decisions to make this turn ... no doubt you know that already.

In the meantime, while waiting on Ruff to finish his turn, a short update from the front:

THE CALANTHIAN OBSERVER

The Calanthian armoured spearhead of army group B has succesfully launched a surprise attack at Masti Hollandis.
The attack clearly suprised the enemy forces. Although the city was heavily fortified the technologically superior forces managed to secure the area.
Losses where minimal.

Sources in the Calanthian HQ claim that another offensive may very well be on it's way.
Recently we received information about increased naval activity.

Just another small reminder that I am eagerly awaiting next turn ;)

(17 days since my last turn.. )

PS. Hope that RL isn't the it can sometimes be..

played and sent - very sorry for the delay. It was a hard turn to play and then RL got in the way a bit (my boss resigned expectantly and someone had to pick up the slack).

GPS..

Hard battles south of Nijmegen. Army Group B conducts surprise attack. Superior Intelligence proves it's worth. The WEGD Artillery, and all it's supporting forces, has been utterly destroyed.

Re-installed windows. Realised I wiped of CIV IV. Found my vanilla and warlords disks. Found the case of bts but no disk dang. Tried to download expansion of steam but steam thinks I don't have vanilla. So I'm now downloading expansion via a questionable method. Will GPS when able to.

Thanks

save file has been sent

Operation 'Armoured Thrust' has been started.

Calanthe founds Outpost Leiden, and transfers it to the French. La Resistance helps to secure the surrounding lands.
Progress towards Leiden has been excellent. All targets have been secured according to the optimum scenario.

Expectations are that Leiden can be secured next turn. Or will the Ruffians be able to launch an armoured counter attack?

Meanwhile our proud navy has bombarded Madrid from the sea, cut it's trade lanes and destroyed it's fishing fleets.

GPS

I haven't seen the game since your 'armour'd thrust post. Assume it is with Star Fox.

Top Bottom