The Old Republic

The URL has "MMO" in the name - A single player game would be interesting, but if it's really an MMO ... :vomit:

The URL has "MMO" in the name - A single player game would be interesting, but if it's really an MMO ... :vomit:
Yes, it's an MMO, and I hate MMOs but looking at the previews I might break my rule for this. Gameplay is basically Mass Effect but looks cooler. Here's another preview.

Yeah, I'd prefer a KOTOR3 single player majig but this looks to do away with all the MMO conceits that have previously kept me away from the genre.

I don't really like the MMO part. I hope they at least add a single player part to it :/

Looks pretty much like standard MMORPG stuff. Not that excited up to now. There's also a Star Trek Online MMORPG coming out in 2010 possibly, and from what I read, it seemed to have a larger scale, less mob-killing-oriented gameplay.

I've watched all 4 preview videos, and the dialogue at least definitely isn't standard mmo stuff. :p

My impression at the moment is basically like a multiplayer kotor. I'm a pretty big star wars fan, so I'll probably pick it up if I can afford it, hopefully I can manage to snag a beta key though. :)

Top Bottom