The Omotesando

Jack Ijuno went in angrily. Give me a room and i wont do archery again or i will smash these chairs into bits with my sword. He waved his sword went upstairs and took his fromer room and locked the door.

Things had quieted down in Immo. Asano’s men mostly kept to themselves now, and neither Noldodan nor Pelon had been seen for some time. But that was about to change.

As Noldodan shuffled into the Bada Bing, he was assaulted by things he would not normally have stood for; drumbeats from every side, and from smoke (from incense and other sources) heavy in the air. He smiled. No one would expect Noldodan, the quintessential prudish, straitlaced Internal Security officer, in a place like the Bada Bing. The crowd was mostly the downtrodden waifs searching for a way to relieve the monotony of the day. The soldiers mostly went to the Omo, which offered better food, as well as a job as part of the Jakuza. But there were some here, some soldiers that liked the dirt and grime here. They were the mercenaries, the ones that wouldn’t be content with the peaceful life of the Jakuza, the kind that lived for adventure, even more than money.

Noldodan would only have one chance at this. He knew the town was replete with IS spies, and once one of them got a whiff of this, his goose was cooked. And so he made his move, trying to shout above the din of the “music”, failing miserably. A few people looked at him like he was crazy, but nothing else. This called for drastic measures. Pulling out a vial, he uncorked it and upended it into a wadded shred of cloth. Then, going around to each drummer, he would press it over his mouth, sending him into a deep sleep. Once most of the drummers were silenced, and before their replacements came on, he tried once again.

“Silence! People of Immo, and visiting strangers. We have been living in fear for too long, fear for our lives, fear for our lives, and our families’ lives. And this fear is not all of our enemies, the Romans or the Zulu. Our fear is of our own Internal Security Department, ruled with and iron hand by Lepsurusti. He is the mastermind of this empire of fear. He gave the order to kill suspected traitors on sight, with no regard to our own Code of Laws. He has been the one making the rules, rules that make no sense, rules that threaten us with torture for even the smallest bending of a rule that cannot be followed. He has even tried to shut down places like this, to make us live without a moment’s pleasure.” Just then, the cheering that had broken outreached a fevered pitch, drowning him out. The noise gradually settled down, and he began again. “But we do not need a mob to bring him down, a mob to be slaughtered by his trained killers. We need our own trained soldiers to fight to unseat this tyrant. But more than that, they need to be ready NOW! So now I come to my proposal: every man here, skilled with the sword, knife, or the bow, and willing to help kill Lepsurusti, be ready outside this bar in 10 minutes!”

It turned out better than he would have dared hoped. 58 trained men showed up, along with a number of regular townfolk, whose help was politely turned down. They had to leave that very night, or else the word would get to Lepsu before them, giving him time to prepare. But in his rage Noldodan didn’t remember the most important thing about Lepsu that he could have forgotten: Lepsu had a plan for everything, and especially for something like this. But Noldodan had his own plan, one that would catch Lepsu at his most vulnerable, where he never thought he could be attacked. Only a very few people knew about his yearly trip home, and those who did were the most loyal to him. If only he knew that Noldodan had grown up there too.

Tim walked in and sat at the bar. The bartender said, "You look thirsty. What would you like?" "Just some lemon water," Tim said, "By the way, how do I get to Osgiliath? I just immigrated and seem to have misplaced my map." The bartender brought Tim his drink and said, "Just go directly north, passing by Zojoji, and you'll see Osgiliath on the right." After thanking the bartender and finishing his drink, Tim started to leave. As he was leaving, he felt something in his pocket. He pulled it out and read, "Japanatican World Map, AD 170, by MSTK." He quickly put the map back in his pocket before anyone could see it.

Jack Ijuno went to the bar,and asked the bartender to forgive him for his evils commited there,and the bartender said "Yes!" and was supriesd when Jack gave 2 coins and he whispered to the bartender "These are enough to make your own armor and sword!,may i have some pork and lemon juice please?

Top Bottom