the oobs 4th pitboss game (Warlords), 15 players

The fun continues as the router I bought is defective and does not include a build in modem anyway (the latter is my fault for not realising this before I bought it), so I'm going to have to return it and get a different one instead.

So, continue twiddling your thumbs. On the plus side I guess the whole delay means those of you in the northern hemisphere who're taking summer holidays don't have to worry about taking your turns for a while.

Wow, I did not realise that it is that bad.

Well I don't think it's going to be another week, but then I've thought that before and been wrong, so it's better if we try to work something out now. It would also be useful for any extended outages in future.

Hi guys,

I'm away from the 7th-21st so if the game does re-start please contact amh52 as he (?) agreed to stand in for me.

I've passed on the password and stuff like that so it should be ok.

Hi guys,

I'm away from the 7th-21st so if the game does re-start please contact amh52 as he (?) agreed to stand in for me.

I've passed on the password and stuff like that so it should be ok.

Tell him to keep an eye on this thread, as I'm too lazy to keep track of email addresses for temps.

I need some kind of redirection service... so I can email a fixed address, and then that address will automatically forward the email to anyone who has signed up for the service. Anyone know of anything like that?

Top Bottom