The order of the holy quilt

disorganizer

Deity
Phoenaticans! Noble men!

As you all know, our highnesses the god of the ONE and the others which you will sure remember, rest on the layed out quilt of our religious buildings. They are the stiches in the quilt of our divinities.

Our order supports massive construction of religious buildings in all cities of our nation for the sake of our gods and as a result for the sake of our citizens.
We also demand bulding of any religious wonder which will be available as soon as possible!

May our gods be with you!

Disorganizer
Grandmaster of the order holy quilt

Rules and Information
All members of this citizen group will be granted the title of a "Knight of the order of the holy quilt".
The Grandmaster will be the leader, the 1st and 2nd knights the next higher positions in the order.

All Knights will dedicate themselfes to the principles of the Order, which are to comply to the rules of our gods and do everything for building religious buildings in our nation. They will never voice or take action against our gods. Any disregard of this rules will result in the exclusion of the guilty knight.

Code:
[B]Knights of the order of the holy quilt[/B]
disorganizer  grandmaster
skilord       1st knight
punkbass2000  2nd knight
plexus        3rd knight
zarn          4th knight
eyrei         5th knight
octavian x    6th knight

This thread should be used to organize the campaigning for constructing religious buildings, including the discussion of where to build them or which wonders to push for religious belief.

The One bless You all. Go on and make the world better.

This are the words of the ONe for the people of the Holy quilt:
"If a person sins and does what is forbidden in any of the ONE's commands, even though he does not know it, he is guilty and will be held responsible.
He is to bring to the Prophet as a guilt offering a Yiguirro from the flock, one without defect and of the proper value. In this way the Prophet will make atonement for him for the wrong he has committed unintentionally, and he will be forgiven.

I wish to join.

You can definately count on me to uphold the will of the One. I even tried to sacrifice one of our great leaders for the Glory of the One.:D

I herewith autorize octavian X to prophetize apolytonia! brother octavian, bring the words of the one to these new lands!

may the one be with you

Top Bottom