The Order Of The Samurai

nah i wouldnt have thought youd burden us, ;) sure you can join, ill wait a couple of days and see if anyone else joins up before getting started on yours and striders 'trials' :)

after your trials is probably best, for you might not pass (nah of course you'll pass but afters better :) ) btw subscribing to this thread might help for you to see when i have written out your trials.

err for that your not passing ;). im not going to start till the weekend to see if more people have joined since then, then i will start.

*A peasant runs up to a tree in the center of the compound and sticks a piece of paper on it. It reads:

Grandmaster BCLG and Civanator are looking for loyal soldiers to come on a expedition into the enemy territory, for the sole purposes of reconnaisssance and only reconnaissance. We shall only fight if attacked.*

List of Samurai
BCLG
Civanator

OOC: Since we found a new border it's time for a little Roleplay to get started. Tomorrow a new thread will be started for the roleplay, and rules defined.

theres no point in starting a new thread yet, this shall only be a normal expedition, were not hoping to run into anyone.

hmm well were sorta role playing anyway, like the 'trials' were if you've read the earlier posts, there is no laws against it we are just trying to get a 'proper' game going elsewhere.

nah im afraid i havnt had the chance to get started on them ive had a very busy week, new people would ofcourse help Giio including a link in your sig may help. ALl this work pursuading TF on creating a new forum and then making the rule set has sort of been very hectic.

Oh I must appolgize I didnt realize you were that busy, I can wait sorry.

and I was going to put a link in my signature but I was worried It would seem that I knew I was going to enter The Order Of The Samurau even though I havent officialy entered yet.

Sorry again for pressuring you.

[edit] Hmmmm i cant seem to get my signature to work...

Just wanted you to know im still here.

Ive been playing football games and practicing like crazy so i never really have time to go on just took a little break to say hi. so well hi

Top Bottom