The Overseer's whip tavern and city hall of Maeve

TheOverseer714

Overseer
Welcome to the finest tavern in all of Hibernia! We serve all the popular alcoholic libations and root beer for the teetotalers. Maeve City Council meetings are Mondays from 5pm to 6, with Mayors Court following. Please refrain from bringing weapons, the bouncers... err city watchmen might enjoy removing them too much. The mayor's word is final in all decisions, but he is a fair man, and will hear reasonable discussions.

I figured I'd add a bit of fun to what could be a pretty dry subject. I will add any relevant business as it comes up, such as MM choices(looks fine right now), worker assignments and queue decisions.

Aha, then it makes sense. Maybe the citizens will talk more freely if they aren't thirsty. Speaking of which, the road was quite dusty, would you happen to have ale?

What city is this fine establishment located in? I must confess I was napping while riding in the Presidential carriage, and did not take note of the route. ;)

We are a day's travel north of the capital in the fair city of Maeve. Springhouse-chilled ale is served daily at our fine establishment.

Mayor Overseer714, I am recommending to the President that we raise the lux rate to 10%. This will improve the mood of your citizens and I would like to suggest to you that you put your entertainer to work in the Forest by the River. This will enable us to build the Great Libray (once we switch) in 22 turns s opposed to 27 turns. (see thumbnail below)

This can be changed as your city grows, but the reduction in production time is needed now.

Attachments

• 900 Maeve.gif
    900 Maeve.gif
    155.9 KB · Views: 81
I approve of that plan, we don't have the military keeping our people happy any more, so our government needs to step in and keep the people happy. Having the luxury spending at 10% might also allow for a worker brigade to move into Maeve and increase the population.

Top Bottom