The Princess Rule... and penguins ?

I think FFH should allow some of these things because Civ 4 is about carving the world to your liking. Once you get the Arm'y counter down to -100 as Elohim, Unicorns should start to spawn and the bears should smile.

Despite that sarcastic remark, I really see no problem with a horse that can gore people. And I think Vehem's implementation of a Tali Pegasi graphic promo is pretty cool, though the art should be retextured to look more hawkish to match Tasunke's outfit. Speaking of Mod Mods....ever heard of Morrowind for Kids or whatever that was? Someone could do that for FFH... ('No one really fell and Bhall and Succellus and Ra are all best friends - from heavan' or NoRFBSRBF. )

I think you're officially a princess. But if you want em so bad, you mod em or get someone to mod em for you. Keep in mind that you'll jus confirm that you're officially a princess.

That's jus an antelope. :|

This goes back to an earlier point about why would we borrow common concepts if we weren't takign advantage of their identity. I believe Overlord did it as a joke. But I think having FfH include unicorns with the stipulation that they are "evil flesh eating unicorns" would seem unimaginative.
what about spore and carebares that rule the world, and wipe out rival civilizations on other planets with nukes?

Wat bout not bein so frickin dumb bout your jokes? Seriously, this is a serious discussion. If you can't be, bug off. ;)

The "cute and cuddly" thing is just an act. They're really agents of the Illian mafia who slowly take over your civ.

...uh-oh, I shouldn't have said that. Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave! :lol:

Ah.. Mr. Underhill, it has come to our.. attention, that you spread certain informations, that were meant to stay.. confidential.
Now, would you please follow us? Our penguin overlords want you to test the seaworthiness of some new shoes.

Ya know, often these supposed origin creatures are fakes, cuz the scientist wanted to cheat and say he found a new extinct species. But let's not get goin on that. I could go forever.

Anyway, bottom line penguins=mafia. Therefore, penguins don't fall unner the princess rule. So, suck on that, daddy's lil girl!

My lil girl is growing up with martial arts, weaponry and dark fantasy novels/computer games.. I'm hoping the first boy that tries to hit on her she laughs at him.

I see dark fantasy as a good tool for educating children in the 21st century, but I would imagine that it would take an extrordinarily skilled parent to use it properly. Otherwise I'd just keep the news channel on.

My lil girl is growing up with martial arts, weaponry and dark fantasy novels/computer games.. I'm hoping the first boy that tries to hit on her she laughs at him.

I hope so too. Then she won't be a spoiled lil princess. We got nough of those with Holywood out there. Damn you, Holywood!

Completly off topic but Guillermo del Toro (director of Hellboy II, Pan's Lanyrinth, and one of my personal favorite directors) was looking to make Mountains of Madness. Though I think that may have been bumped so he can direct the Hobbit and Dr Strange (which Neil Gaiman helped write).

But Im still hoping that someday I get to see del Toro's take on the giant penguins.

Wait a minute, del Toro and Gaiman teaming on Dr. Strange!? I soooo just had a "Geekasm."

Yea, they litterlary shake the Penguin out of it's skin so that it doesn't eat the feathers.

what about spore and carebares that rule the world, and wipe out rival civilizations on other planets with nukes?

They would be vicious carnivorous carebears, hardly the carebears of childrens cartoons.

Besides, the vast majority (there are over a million spore creatures uploaded) are your standard exotic extraterrestrial creature.

Spore has nothing to do with FFH2 anyways, so using that as a comparison is moot.

edit: oh yea, you guys should try out that spore creature creator sometime, it's pretty cool, I've made a couple creatures myself and uploaded them. None of them look cute btw, I did make a comical looking six winged creature, but we're talking about the princess rule here, not whether something looks or acts funny.

Penguins, as everyone knows are an essential ingredient of stout (Guiness for American readers); you boil them up and the white stuff floats to the top ;)

Classic ...

Attachments

• penguins.gif
    penguins.gif
    420.1 KB · Views: 109
Penguins, as everyone knows are an essential ingredient of stout (Guiness for American readers); you boil them up and the white stuff floats to the top ;)

And don't it make some of the best beer out there? :beer:

Top Bottom