the return of this sucession game?

Just wondering if Sirian will do the Cuban Islacionists for civ5 despite the fact there is no Spain in it. Give youre thoughts on the matter.

You asked for his opinion :)

and I'de have to agree with him.

What you don't know who Sirian is? My god this is an outrage. I hope you know who Sulla is at least.

Sulla is a cool dude. I remember when he almost got sued by Firaxis for his diary about his time as a beta tester for Civ4. It was a really cool insight into the video game industry.

Anyway, there will clearly be Succession games, but I'd imagine the variants (aside from the obvious like Always War) will be more suited for Civ5 and won't just be carbon copies of Civ4.

Or we could all just calm down so nobody gets warned today.

Caesarportugal, I know you're excited for the game and there's a lot of speculation about things. But I don't think there's a need to speculate on whether staples of our message board will still be around. We'll still have modders, strategy sections, succession games, etc. As for specific players, maybe you could send them a PM and ask them. It would more likely answer your questions.

BTW, since this question is at the top of my head and I figured it's easier just to ask. Who was the Civ3 player that created the "Beyond Civ" difficulty and then beat it (with a million catapults and some spearmen, more or less).

Figured it out. Bamspeedy with one of the most epic Civ3 games ever. It's also a good indication of the power of bombardment (which is back with Archers and artillery) combined with the power of unlimited stacks (which have thankfully been removed). It demonstrated that a good player can overcome pretty much anything.

Top Bottom