1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

The Rise & Fall of The Mughals ~ v2 ~

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by Rambuchan, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Jingo7

Jingo7 Chieftain

Had this scen for ages but never played it properly, it's really lovely work.
    I had to fix the Ship of the Line, it didn't have the enslave frigate checked.
    Also I took away the lethal bombardment of rocket walas, it gave me a hideous advantage in my French campaign. I'm not sure if it will mess up the play of the other factions very much.
    I'm a bit disappointed that the Europeans, and all civs in general, are a kind of sporadic in their competence. I guess there's no teaching the stupid civ AI.

2. Rambuchan

Rambuchan The Funky President

Hi Jingo7, thanks for playing (properly!) and for posting. Glad you're enjoying :)

I had a real thing for artillery back in the day, so loved those rocket wallahs. On the higher difficulty levels they are more necessary, especially when the Europeans start churning out their colonial troops at such levels.

3. Quintillus

Quintillus Archiving Civ3 Content Supporter

Since AtomicGamer closed at the end of last month and this scenario is no longer available, and I haven't been able to contact Rambuchan, I've re-uploaded it so it can be downloaded.

You can download it from Mega here. An alternate download from Mediafire is here.

4. soul_warrior

soul_warrior Termite!

Coming back to C3C [after a 5 year break ;)]
    downloads seems dead...

anyway there is an archive copy available somewhere, O' Prince of Princes?

Link to video.

5. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

The BIQ link at the end of the OP and Quintillus' link for the main files in the post directly above yours work fine for me. Did you have trouble with them?

6. Geffalrus

Geffalrus Chieftain

Does anyone have a copy of the music folder? The link in the main page is broken, and the posts above only like to the scenario folders, but not the music. I played this ages ago, and the music was a key part of the awesome experience.

7. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

I have a folder called Sounds with mp3s. within it are folders called "Build" (recognizable popular song titles) & "Diplomusic" (names matching culture groups for war & peace). For some reason it's not working to upload the zip to the db here. so here's a dropbox link instead. you can dl it from there without an account.

8. Geffalrus

Geffalrus Chieftain

Thanks! I needed to create my own Music text file in the Text folder, but that wasn't too hard.

9. fluyt

fluyt Chieftain

Thanks a lot, guys. I thought it was lost to oblivion. To save people from wasting time/confusion, here's Music.txt file attached that you need to put into Rise of Mughal 2\Text folder to make custom music work.

I haven't touched Civ3 for a long time, so when I played it on Win10 I experienced an unpleasant bug - music cuts out during diplomacy. Here's an easy fix for the other afflicted:

Attached Files: