The "Saved Game Showcase" Thread

BigSchwartzzz

Chieftain
I've had this idea for a bit and if it's dumb just let it die. This is a thread where you can post your saved games for others to open. You can post to show off your accomplishments, your "OMG, Look what happened!" moments and general help. I think we all want to see a game where Polynesia just won the Space Race. I'm a bit embarrassed but my first submission isn't some wonderful accomplishment, but a cry for help.

I'm playing as France right now from a 3000BC load. First time I got the second UHV condition. I'm on track for the third, but I have no idea how to take my stability to Solid to keep Canada mine. Here's the save.

Attachments

• RFCD France 2A 1802.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Turning this thread into a Disaster Save thread isn't a bad idea. We can have a place for posting save games where we think we're losing and have others take a look on what went wrong and what could be done.

Last edited:
I've had this idea for a bit and if it's dumb just let it die. This is a thread where you can post your saved games for others to open. You can post to show off your accomplishments, your "OMG, Look what happened!" moments and general help. I think we all want to see a game where Polynesia just won the Space Race. I'm a bit embarrassed but my first submission isn't some wonderful accomplishment, but a cry for help.

I'm playing as France right now from a 3000BC load. First time I got the second UHV condition. I'm on track for the third, but I have no idea how to take my stability to Solid to keep Canada mine. Here's the save.
France has a lot of Historical territory scattered across the globe. Africa and Southeast Asia are still unconquered by your empire. For every city you acquire in Historical territory, it boosts your stability for 20 turns. (30 tuns on Epic...?) I suggest you time a consecutive attack: Build the Trading Company national wonder (this will trigger your conqueror event in Vietnam), and at the same time, launch an invasion of North Africa. Try and conquer as many cities in your historical territory in the turns leading up to Canada spawn. Additionally, it looks like you can fit another 2-3 cities in North America. Also, in the Northwest of France, Brest, is another good spot for a core city. You'll get access to more coast tiles, and a fish resource. Return some cities to your vassals if you are up against the expansion stability.

Adopting Individualism and Clergy will also give you more civics synergy with the civics you're currently running. Side note, I noticed you're running Centralism. When running a civic which boosts the yield of the capital (ie Centralism, Regulated Trade, and sometimes Redistribution) it is usually beneficial to have your capital work as many tiles as possible. Because it has access to a greater modifier.

. I think we all want to see a game where Polynesia just won the Space Race

Top Bottom