1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The SCENARIO LEAGUE information thread

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario League' started by McMonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. gokudo

gokudo Chieftain

Sorry, I didn't react quick enough. The thing is I was relying on thread subscription and notification mails but it seems my mail server blocked all the notifications, damn :cry: Still I'd very much like to help out on the wiki.

2. McMonkey

McMonkey ----Evertonian---- SLeague Staff

I have just e-mailed Nicheal saying he is free to upload Ancient Steel to the SL Wiki if he chooses to. I also said that I could open a thread for it here and if anyone wanted to discuss it with him I can pass on his e-mail address.

3. Prof. Garfield

Prof. Garfield Deity Supporter

Could we possibly arrange it so that I can join the scenario league Wiki? It would seem that new users are still forbidden. (Also, the site doesn't have HTTPS, which creates a problem for sending passwords.) Much of the lua stuff I plan to do will make much more sense on the Wiki than in forum threads, partly for organizational purposes and partly so that others can take over if I disappear.

4. McMonkey

5. McMonkey

I've been through all of the option menus and can't find one to allow new yuser to sign up / find the page where this is blocked. If you would like to dircet message me your e-mail address and a temporary password I should be able to create a new account for you. You can then change your password if you feel the need.

6. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Mati1465 likes this.
  7. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

Good looking out @Civinator

I volunteered. We'll see what happens.

8. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Let´s hope this can trigger more interest in Civ 2 projects by other civers, who until now can only play Civ 6 and Civ 5. :)

Edit: It worked. Good luck JPetroski !

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Mati1465 likes this.