The Unemployment Office

Nobody

Gangster
Unemployment Office

As part of President Nobodys new "get the bums to work" Program i have set up this unemployment office. Basicly it is the place where goverment officals can come and advertise vacancys and the unemployed can come to see vancancys.

Basicly you just write down the Roles which are empty and need filling and i will add them to the top post. I will include a description of the office and who you need to contact, and any requirements.

If there is no jobs on offer feel free to look at the nearest goverment thread and ask to help out there is always a way to get involved. Lets get involved!!!

This Thread is for Job Vacancys and Job applications only, Please refrain from spaming

OFFICAL POSITIONS

Triumtive Postions:

None Avalible

Court Postions:
None Avalible

Cabnit level Postions:
None Avalible

Governorships:
None Avalible

....................................................................................................

UNOFFICAL POSITIONS

Presidential Staff:
We currently need a press secretary.The Press Secretary Will be responsable for all offical Presidential Press Releases. Basicly you will put a postive spin on everything i do. For either position contact the president located here Deputyships: Governor of the Interior, Basically you influence my decisions and most important get me the locations of all the workers so I can post them.

Cartographer Needed, Want to make maps and influence people? Contact the secretary of War. Located HERE!!!

Deputy of Science needed:
You describe our research goals and the time it will take to get them.
(so I don't have to do it)
Dutchfire, Minister of Science

I am looking for 3 mayor's to work with me in West Licentia. I am a demanding but fair boss. Any mayor I feel is worthy of promotion to further their lot in life will have my full support next term. CONTACT WHOMP

Note to goverment Officals: You should know that any powers you give to a underling are still your responsabilitys and if they screw up you are legally responsable.

A great idea to post them Mr. President. I mean, the Unemployment Office is a great idea.

You should post open deputyships......

And the RPG is hiring:goodjob:

If anyone wants, they could become deputy of Science (not that there's much to do)

Mr. President, I'd like to sign up to be one of your goons. I don't think I'll have time for much else.

Announcing opening of the Minister of the Interior's Deputy.

You even get a pretty title. Governor of the Interior.

This is not an official position.

Basically you influence my decisions and most important get me the locations of all the workers so I can post them.

Somehow, the Prime Minister possition sounds good. I would like to apply to that one. I do yern to get out of the unemployment statistic.

SKILLFULL CARTOGRAPHER NEEDED!!!

You like making maps and Your good at it?
You want to get involved?
You want to learn about rules and laws?
You want to earn gratitude and respect?

Try Your strength as the National Cartographer an unofficial office under the wings of the Secretary of War.

If You're interested please read more HERE!!!

Deputy of Science needed:
You describe our research goals and the time it will take to get them.
(so I don't have to do it)
Dutchfire, Minister of Science

We need Govoners!!!

The Governship of Boaring Wallow is VACANT
The Governship of Micilian's Gate is VACANT
The Governship of Auda Minor is VACANT

These are all official postions and MUST be filled!

Nobody said:
Unemployment Office

As part of President Nobodys new "get the bums to work" Program i have set up this unemployment office. Basicly it is the place where goverment officals can come and advertise vacancys and the unemployed can come to see vancancys.

Basicly you just write down the Roles which are empty and need filling and i will add them to the top post. I will include a description of the office and who you need to contact, and any requirements.

If there is no jobs on offer feel free to look at the nearest goverment thread and ask to help out there is always a way to get involved. Lets get involved!!!

This Thread is for Job Vacancys and Job applications only, Please refrain from spaming

Is that pic great deppresion of 1929?

If nobody else (with more experience) wants to be govenor of B.W., I'll do it.

I am looking for 3 mayor's to work with me in West Licentia. I am a demanding but fair boss. Any mayor I feel is worthy of promotion to further their lot in life will have my full support next term.

Top Bottom