The Unit Library

Unit: BVP M80A INFANTRY COMBAT VEHICLE from Yugoslavia, and later Serbia.
Scale: Standard Firaxis
Notes: Unit is complete, includes installation instructions, civilopedia text and icons, etc.

Preview:

default -> run -> fidget/fortify -> attack -> death

Unit Thread

Unit: BVP M80LT (Missle-Turret) INFANTRY COMBAT VEHICLE from Yugoslavia, and later Serbia.
Notes: Unit is complete, includes installation instructions, civilopedia text and icons, etc.

Previews:

default -> run -> fidget/fortify -> attack -> death
--
UPDATE :1.01
Added an alternate attack:

The missles fire one at a time, instead of both at once.
updated and original files are now included in the zip file above.

Unit Thread

Unit: Centauro - Tank Destroyer
Notes: Unit is complete, includes installation instructions, custom sound files, civilopedia text and icons, etc.

Preview:

default -> run -> fidget ->attack ->victory -> death

Unit Thread

William GBTW said:
Becuase Labmoneky left; I'm thinking of taking over his job.

I was thinking of starting a new Library a while back... Set out in very much the same style as this one...

Hmm...how about you do the Tech one and the Unit one, and I do another couple of ones that I was thinking of- The Terrain, the Resources and the Buildings/Wonders?

The thread started by Kinboat is very useful, no other one is needed I think. The fact is, if creators leave this forum, their list may not be updated (if they still make units!), but maybe someone could be alowed by moderators or admin to update someone else's thread ?

Could there be a Leaderheads library working on the same principle, started and updated by people like Grandraem, R8XFT, Utahjazz7 or others ?

Olorin0222 said:
The Unit Artists Library is a VERY useful library that already has most of the units in CFC. It is kept up-to-date by the Artists themselves.
Yes, the guy who came with the idea is a real genius

Top Bottom