The Volcano Errupts!!!!

I will not give up the tile. I only too enought tiles to give a line from the gem I have to the ocean. I will keep this. I thank you very much for your support Strider and I aasure that I will not try to take any of stucks tiles, only defend my own. I will not atttacka nayone. I will also not engage in combat with anyone that refrains from or stops makinghostile actions. I advice all of you to reconsider this war since I now have a city size 22. That meens I can draft an army of aboyut 20 panzers. I really dont think you want to do that. I also have Great Black Dragons I can use to burn up your forces. I dont want to hurt anyone, but I will kick your *ss If you dont cease hostilitys...

One of the main reasons I do not want to give a away a tile is that I took it. Its mine now. You, stuck, took tiles from the elves., but they are nice guys and they dont claim back what you fought to take from them. They can deal with it. Why cant you???

Originally posted by Sir John
I will not give up the tile. I only too enought tiles to give a line from the gem I have to the ocean. I will keep this. I thank you very much for your support Strider and I aasure that I will not try to take any of stucks tiles, only defend my own. I will not atttacka nayone. I will also not engage in combat with anyone that refrains from or stops makinghostile actions. I advice all of you to reconsider this war since I now have a city size 22. That meens I can draft an army of aboyut 20 panzers. I really dont think you want to do that. I also have Great Black Dragons I can use to burn up your forces. I dont want to hurt anyone, but I will kick your *ss If you dont cease hostilitys...

One of the main reasons I do not want to give a away a tile is that I took it. Its mine now. You, stuck, took tiles from the elves., but they are nice guys and they dont claim back what you fought to take from them. They can deal with it. Why cant you???

Couple things odd about this post. Size 22? There's not enough food to do that! And since when could you draft Panzers? Also, regarding the thing at the bottom: The only reason I decided to let that go was because, upon further reflection, it was clear to me that it was unfair to claim the whole island, so I decided to let that go unpunished and unthought of. You, on the other hand...

OOC: Personally you're all a bunch of greedy land grabbers and should shut your traps. Read back and you'll see that I had started the progression, showing how with actual technology available at the time the island could be claimed. Not a one of you addressed the problems of food, supplies, how to live and settle. The island was a barren rock! Only my posts had anything to do with it. You all just magically appeared on the island with giant eagles and soccer teams and apportioned it from the militant foreign countries that had claimed it or from Fanatika itself. One minute I'm preparing for nice stories of settlement and conflict, partnerships and antagonism, the next hour the entire island has been snapped up in farsical greedy posts.

IC: The Rhineland forces, including the Eis Mauer provisioners and Süd-Besitz island defenders, have departed the isle. A parting dispatch from their commander wished everybody luck and gave a fond farewell.

Originally posted by Shaitan
OOC: Personally you're all a bunch of greedy land grabbers and should shut your traps. Read back and you'll see that I had started the progression, showing how with actual technology available at the time the island could be claimed. Not a one of you addressed the problems of food, supplies, how to live and settle. The island was a barren rock!

Darn straight we're greedy. :D And addressing the problems of supplies: Elves, after all, living most of their lives in the wilderness, are quite used to providing for themselves with forage. They patrol the western lands mostly in small bands of 10-20, each band with a pair of eagle scouts as well. The closest things to settlements are the hovels in the mountains to the Northeast, and these are merely for shelter from fierce winds and cold.

Also, in recognition of recent events, the Montpelier will once again be dispatched to the island, carrying with it self-propelled artillery, improved rifles, mortars, explosives, and LOTS AND LOTS of ammunition. After delivering these munitions, it will then depart back to the mainland to load ammunition for it's main guns. Have a nice day!

If you read in some of my first posts after I settled on the Island, I said that we had built a harbour. There we get supplies from Fanatika and we also get a lot of fihs there as well.... So I do have enough food for a size 22. And why cant I draft panzers? If they can build panzers in Fanatika I should be fully able to draft them here since I controll the city.. I just want enough land to have a land line from a Gem to a shore. If anyone see another place where I could do this I would be happy to trade a smaller place for my place now wich is quite small... I only need a shoreline and gems. I dont need more for my city and the people there tpo grow and thrive.. I Woudnt say that Im so greedy since I have only very little land, and if anyone remember I did start the whole thread. I think I should at least be entitled to a little land. None woudl have the land If I hadnt started the thread.. But anyaway.. I will see trougn the maps and see if I can find a way to solve the problem peace fully... Just keep your forces back, stuck and Ill see how we can do this.. Im getting tired of all the fighting and nagging...

Originally posted by Noldodan
And addressing the problems of supplies: Elves, after all, living most of their lives in the wilderness, are quite used to providing for themselves with forage.
There is nothing to forage on a newly sprung volcanic island. That was the point. Ground smoking. Magma flowing. Danger, danger, danger.

There was excellent story telling potential here but it all went away when greed declared that verdant forests, grassy hills and verdant grasslands errupted from the basalt overnight.

Originally posted by Shaitan
There was excellent story telling potential here but it all went away when greed declared that verdant forests, grassy hills and verdant grasslands errupted from the basalt overnight.

Ahhh, I THINK I see grasslands on the map that Chieftess made, but I could be wrong, I suppose...

With this suggestion it could be peace. I will move the city to my new terretoy if this is acsepted by all island recidents.. I still dont like you stuck, but Im willing to have peace because of tired of the fighting and I dont want the people of Tiburòn to suffer. With this new sugestion; I will give away 3 tiles. 1 to the greedy stuck as he asked for and two to strider for beeing a good guy and supporting me. The new land I have lined out for me is on striders land, but I hope he will accsept it because I gave him tiles.. :D

I dont see why this shoudnt satisyfy The greedy stuck, the great Zarn, The great Strider and the glorius elves... If accespted my people will leave to their new homes by boat at once when the suggestion is accsepted...

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 219
I guess your plan is ok, Sir John, but I have one change to make. I am formally ceding the hills and coast that connects to Sir John's territory an giving to the government. After all, they OD have to have a port. (AND it gets rid of an unwanted neighbor)

Thats a good idea, but why am I such an unwanted neighbour. If you see on the map the zarn first put up over borders I actually never attacked you... (It was dark when I paratrooped and it obviously wanst elves I fought anyway..)

Originally posted by Noldodan
Ahhh, I THINK I see grasslands on the map that Chieftess made, but I could be wrong, I suppose...
Chieftess was showing the eventual terrain, as she noted when she posted the maps.
"A few months after the island has cooled off (but, still inhospitable) - hey, time travels fast when ever turn is 5 years - maps have been drawn up, along with the borders that each nation claims."

According to your post you had at least a thousand elves on a light cruiser who flew to the island on giant eagles along with infantry gear. They were expected to be supplied with artillery in 3 days supplied by the light cruiser which was at that time going to drydock to repair tsunami damage.

A scientist comes in to the offices of Sir John:

Sientist: Hello sir John, We have finished the temporary report you asked for.

John: Yes, thank you. What is the situation?

Scientist: Well, The gem resources seem to be infested with some sort of radioactivity.

John: Cant you be more spesific?

Scientist: Well, not much as this a totaly new type of radioactivity wich we have never seen before.

John: Is it daqngerous?

Scientist: Not as we know off. It seem to have positive medecinal efects on plants and people. That is propbably why the Island has become liveable so fast. They have a very special atomic structure wich we didnt think was possible. The Atoms are lined up in a peculiar way. We need to research this more.

Sir John: You may continiue futher research on this. You must find out as much as possible and then give me a detailed report.

Scientist: I will do so sir.

OOC: Shaitan, the Vanirian presence (which is fairly small, being all military with no permanent settlements) told how it is sustaining itself. We built an airfield, and are flying supplies in daily. Ever heard of the Berlin Airlift? ;) Anyways, I agree... SNAP OUT OF IT DUDES! ITS A ROCK! WHO NEEDS AN EXTRA TILE OF BARREN LAVA ROCK? I'm just here to write a few stories about modern warfare...

In order to prepare to deal with a more important threat that has arisen on the mainland in the form of a Communist uprising, Vanirian forces are being withdrawn from the island. They will not be returning. I wish the best of luck to all of you who wish to inhabit this island.

Sir John: You have returned the tiles. But, I am still debating wether or not I should punish your ignorance of the Vaniran, Cuperanian and Elven ways. This proposal is only valid if Strider agrees to it, seeing as all your tiles now inhabit what his land was. If it is agreed to, I am glad to see that you have saved yourself from being my neighbor.

That is all, for now.

However, I will begin the massing of Cupertanian troops in the Edge of my teritorry.

OCC- Your city cant be 22 nor can you draft panzers. You may only purchase units which are upgradeable.
And as for the city, its impossible. If youre going to be stupid like that, i may just have to come bomb this supposed 22 city. Ill catch the 22

Stuck - Sir John won't be posting for 3 days (maybe more) since he's been banned in OT.

Gunning comes on the island with 1,000 panzers and 2,000 other units and takes the whole island without any resistance. :rolleyes:

@CT- well... that takes all the fun from it. In 3 days, Fanatika wont exist...
Should I just attack him now?
Oh, btw, look what he wrote in the Jedi thread:
If my choiche lies between prepering for war and giving the tiles back, I will prepare for war. You stuck, should prepare for hell...
Bad Grammar and all!!
/me personally hopes AOA can pin him for trolling and such after he translates it.

Top Bottom