The Volcano - The New Island

Since there are no techs about car driving you cant know how fast Im going...

BTW: Even tough I havent been in the forum I cant just be killed like that... Everybody has to have a fair chanse to get away from the water..

Originally posted by Sir John
Since there are no techs about car driving you cant know how fast Im going...

BTW: Even tough I havent been in the forum I cant just be killed like that... Everybody has to have a fair chanse to get away from the water..

First off, before the advent of flight (where we are) in the 30's, the average car's top speed was in the neighborhood of 30 mph. Second, yes, everyone does have a fair chance. You could simply rephrase your message to say that you drove out as soon as you heard the reports, then boarded a fast train.

John is dead due to (/me searches for a word meaning stupidity but is not considered flamming, but to no avail) and lack of followups. Also, Valhalla experienced massive earthquakes. look at the map. and regarding the car: we're no where near going past 40mph.
Also also- the Cupertanians wre able to flee since they caravaned north, stopping in Morgana before taking a train to Kyoto.

Its endgame. Treates mean nill. I have lost my empire to your volcano.
Quid facis, Sir John? Quid cogitas? Sentimus magna vitiae insideasque tuas! O tempora! O mores! Vanir haec intelegit, Cupertania videt. Hic tamen vivit!! VIVIT?!?!?!
Now your character dies.
With anger in his eyes, Sir SaaM the Survivalist picks up a bayonet
Survivalist: Its a good day to die....

Soon.. the duel will start. Draw your weapon, Sir John.

to understand the story, here is the characters i play:
andrew the foolhearty(the 1st): died in a submarine at age 49
andrew the upright(the 2nd): very bossy, thinks he is in charge, age 20
andrew the lighthearted( the 4th): slow to act, age 17
andrew the princely(the 3rd): the true person that should replace andrew the foolhearty, age 19

princely: well, now i must run for governer, dad said i had a thing in politics

lighthearted: yeah, just make sure we have some cakes, so we can be something like, PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princely: i must go to the statehouse before the upright gets back*leaves quickly and gets on his bike*

lighthearted: well i must PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upright: lighthearted, reload my rifle, i must go find that incompatent princely!

lighthearted: i'am out of here*runs away and gets on bike*

Top Bottom