1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ThemeParseLog Errors

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by Admiral Stephen, May 23, 2008.

1. Admiral Stephen

Admiral Stephen Chieftain

I got this from the "ThemeParseLog" file in my Beyond the Sword directory. Before I post the contents, the problem is that certain pop-ups (Civilopedia and options) don't appear when clicked, and I have no HUD/interface when I start a game. The game itself still runs, I can play it so long as I know the hot keys for everything, but I have no interface, no map, no nothing.

Anyways, it says

"[May 23, 2008 - 00:37:48] Messages while processing 'Resource/Civ4.thm'

Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:401, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size3_Italic' not found
    Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:402, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size3_BoldItalic' not found
    Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:408, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size1_Bold' not found
    Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Window.thm', Ln:3048, Col:9) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size1_Bold' not found
    Error : Syntax - ('Civ4Theme_HUD.thm', Ln:887, Col:13) Unexpected '.' in the identifier assignment statement
    Error : Syntax - ('Civ4Theme_HUD.thm', Ln:927, Col:13) Unexpected '.' in the identifier assignment statement"

How can I fix this?