This can't be normal...

Arksa

Warlord
Ok, first let's have a quiet moment for all the barbarians who have die in my campaign:

By 1400 BC I've killed inside my borders:
18 warriors
6 axemen
5 spearmen
14 archers

AND.THEY. JUST.KEEP.COMING.

Emperor Difficulty

It's frustrating to be 200 turns in war (marathon) but the experience is nice :D. Playing with Alexander.

They've never came onto me like this. It's like Montezuma, which is my neighbour in the game also. He hasn't attacked yet though.

Ok now Montezuma declared war. I quit. I want to build something else than troops too. I want to expand in my games and have more than 4 cities...

Do you have BTS? If so, did you get Barbarian Uprising event? If you have BTS, that's probably what happened.

Did you fogbust properly? Barbarians appear randomly, but if you're near the largest fogged area on the map, then most of the barbarians will be generated next to your country.

that will give some nice experince. Normally the barbs come from one direction put 2 or 3 units wich counter these barbs and wou will be doing fine. For example put an chariot and an axeman there and the barbas will have an hard time. Promote the axeman with shock and (25% vs archery bonus). Promote the Chariot with shock.

I dont really understand what Fog is? Is it the full black parts of the map or the dark ones?

I dont really understand what Fog is? Is it the full black parts of the map or the dark ones?

The darker areas where you don't have a present LOS (Line of Sight).

The Black Areas are unexplored territory where barbs can still lurk.

Top Bottom