1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

this game is boring

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Mr_Wonka, Oct 25, 2010.

1. CyberTyrant

CyberTyrant Emperor

Pirates was a good game, but there was no replayability for me. I finshed one game and then had no ambition to play again.

2. Anthropoid

Anthropoid Grognard fantome

Imagine though! A world as detailed, immersive, and interactive as Oblivion or Morrowind, but set in the time period of Pirates, and with the whole Caribbean mapped out much like Cyrodil is mapped out in Oblivion! Obviously, no fantasy, magic, etc., just historical game play, role playing, character development, maybe even building/empire building to some extent, tactical land battles, duels fought Oblivion-style combat, naval battles like in Nitro Games . . . ohh, I'm salivating just imagining it.

Somebody PLEASE! Remake Pirates! with an Oblvion-style game in mind! :goodjob:

3. sketch162000

sketch162000 Warlord

Ahhh...another TES fan! :thumbsup: I'm already imagining a new Nord character for Skyrim! I'm almost as excited as I was when Civ V was announced! Oh...wait...

4. TheBlackAdderBG

TheBlackAdderBG Chieftain

Sea Dogs?Age of Pirates?

5. Thormodr

Thormodr Servant of Civ Supporter

The original pirates was great.

Subsequent versions just didn't feel as fun. It lost some of its magic somehow.