This is lame

MadScotsMan

The Ruler of Cattle
I don't know what has happened, but after my last Civ game, I start one, but I barly get into it. I get BORED! This only happened back when I lost on chieftan a coupke of years ago.....:cry:

I find this sometimes happens. After finishing up a really exciting game with lots of battles and complex relationships, it's a bit dull to begin again with just a settler and a worker. I either take a break from playing for a day or two, or I just keep going until the wars begin in my new game and I'm into it again. :D

cause when I beat em, my computer crashes. Ive beaten all but fall of rome , rise of rome and mesoamerica, but the computer still crashes

well the comp doesnt but the game does. The whole "send an error report" thingy pops up and thanks for the link

My game crashed also :( You need to change CampaignRecord.hof it has read only checked uncheck it.

I don't know what has happened, but after my last Civ game, I start one, but I barly get into it. I get BORED! This only happened back when I lost on chieftan a coupke of years ago.....:cry:

Exactly why I haven't been playing it for almost 3 weeks now. But I'll get back into it. One Day. ;)

EDIT: And another reason why I couldn't play it for that long was I had important stuff to do... As usual.

Same thing happens to me. I go into these forums read a few and suddenly I find I want to play badly.

I suggest you try and download some of the maps, mods or scenarios available. I doubt they will make your game crash.

psshha if my internet wasnt AOL I would download, but alas, I am too lazy to download, so I make my own stuff

sometimes when i am far into a game i end up disliking it and starting over, 7/10 games i start over

Top Bottom