1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread For All My LPs

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by IdioticUlt1mara, Oct 23, 2018.

1. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting up another stream. Not sure when I will be done today. I do know however that I will be havng many breaks

2. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting another stream for about 6 hours

3. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Gonna livestream over at Dlive for at least today to see how things go https://dlive.tv/IdioticUlt1mara if you are interested in watching?

No need to sign up for a Dlive account or anything I know how annoying that can get haha

If you are unaware I am trying the Challenge that has been set by T-Bird. Trying it on Deity to start with

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  4. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Work's got me busy today my friend. But let me know how it goes. You were doing pretty good the other day going to war with the Pacifist trait.

5. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

I messed up a little too much at the start but i think i know how to deal with it. I believe I am only not allowed to use Scientific nor innovativeness right?

6. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Those would be the ones that oppose the ones you are to select in the challenge I believe.

7. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

THink ama try out that traditional/hunter gatherer no scientist/innovativeness challenge again on deity @Thunderbrd am I allowed to have things like Preeminant, prolific etc at least?

Gonna give Dlive another go so catch me over there @ https://dlive.tv/IdioticUlt1mara in about an hour from this post so about 1700 UTC+1

8. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Sure... you gotta select something. But you also MUST take Hunter-Gatherer and Traditional (order is unimportant) as soon as you can and increase the ranks of those selections if ever possible.

9. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Doing that do not worry <3 I dont think it will be super difficult, true the decrease in tech will hurt but I feel I know how to counter it

10. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

11. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Holy crap I am finding it near impossible to deal with the deity AI since they are constantly war deccing me and building all the units haha

12. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Ok I am gonna be reducing the difficulty for a while until I figure out how to compete with the Deity AI. Anyways livestreaming again over at DLive. Still not sure what I think of it but nothing seems to be wrong at least

13. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Gonna stream on DLive again for a bit while trying out @Toffer90 "My Take Of Stuff" and trying out the Trad/HG challenge

14. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

In case you didn't know, MToS does require you to start a new game. It won't work on existing games.

Have you decided to use dlive instead of twitch, twitch seems more stable to me, the dlive streams often stop or loose sound if I change browser tab or get windows to focus on a different program than my browser.
    Didn't experience this instability with twitch. The difference could be related to me being logged on a twitch account, while not even having a dlive account to log onto.

15. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

@Toffer90 for the most part I will be using not be using Twitch. Was just testing it out. Also I did start up a new game and almost finish all of the Prehist stuff. It is very interesting but seems it needs a longer playstyle over normal

16. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

I am going live on twitch again and having some fun With @Toffer90 My take on stuff and trying out Deity challenges

17. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Am about to stream some C2C continuing to try to do this Trad/HG. Still tryna deal with Diety more than anything else <3. I am thinking maybe going down the +1 diplo traits might help

18. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Spoiler May help, but my edit probably points to the main issue :
    The issues you had while streaming today may be caused by old outdated UserSettings files, I've made some changes to BUG options in the last 4-5 PPIO Updates.
    Some seriously strange bugs can occur when there is old junk data leftovers in the ini files... Not always easy to predict what BUG options changes I make to PPIO that can cause issues with UserSettings.
    Try deleting it, it may just fix all those issues you were having.

Edit: I actually found a pretty bad bug in PPIO that is now fixed in latest available version.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  19. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

I think going for +1 diplo really does help. Anyways time for me to try out the My Take On Stuff Modmodmod <3 in my stream which is now

20. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Hot dang it has been some time since I last Streamed this game ^^. However here I am back at it. This time doing the criminal challenge that T-bird just posted on Diety. This will be a lets play streaming session again using the 11020 SVN

Thunderbrd likes this.