1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread For All My LPs

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by IdioticUlt1mara, Oct 23, 2018.

1. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting up another stream. Almost killed my first Deity AI - might manage it this session

2. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Running a new game for the moment until I get my old PC re set back up so I can transfer my other save over to this PC

Starting a stream now

Thunderbrd likes this.
  3. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Session 2 of Montezuma is up and running now. Hope to see some of you there ^^

4. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Continuing on with my current run. I had to cancel my Montezuma run cause fudge cruel lol

5. JohnnyCamel

JohnnyCamel Chieftain

Hey!

I've been watching your videos on twitch (thx for naming one of your cities after me ^^), not live though - we dont live in the same timezone I guess. Your new game seems to be on pretty good rails (a bit of a lucky start huh? :p), I hope it doesn't get too easy.

I see you often struggle with hunters getting killed by barbs / animals. To avoid that I usually prioritise stealth promotions for my hunters, before going for hunting and vision promos. This made them a better long term investment (but remember to disable surprise attacks on them!). Maybe a strategy you could try.
    I also wonder why you build and garrison healers in your cities so early on, I don't remember having issues with diseases in my games.

And last question : how do you access the "map marker" mode, to mark the position of future cities? This would help me so much.

6. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

alt+x (placement mode toggle, this is to edit the overlay)
    ctrl+x (show/hide city plan overlay, no editing possible)
    shift+x while in placement mode (toggle size of placement area)

7. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Last part Toffer90 answered. Sorry for the late reply I am barely on here tbh. I probably should prioritise stealth I just find that things are hard to capture if you dont rush hunting rewards.

When it comes to healers. I do it early cause I will forget later lol. Its useful to me just doing it as I build a city and not really having to do it again unless things get out of control. Also having them there allows units who are defending to heal faster

8. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

On that note I am trying to play on a 4k monitor, and on 4k gaming. If the text is too small I will change the resolution of everything back to 1080p I am personally finding things a little too small too read atm

Also I am just about to stream. In about 5 mins or less from this post

Thunderbrd likes this.
  9. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting up another stream for my Hammi game ^_^

10. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Going live with some Civ IV Caveman2Cosmos continuing our Hammi run on this stupidly large and long game.

This game is taking tooooooo long but at least it gives me a lot of time to chat

https://www.twitch.tv/IdioticUlt1mara

Thunderbrd likes this.
  11. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Playing some more Hammi on this eternity gigantic map

Thunderbrd likes this.
  12. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

It has been some time since I last streamed but here I am back with a fudge around game on emperor difficulty as Kublai Khan just trying to make the most efficient civ I can to see how badly I can destroy the AI

Thunderbrd likes this.
  13. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

We are now on our 9th session of the current run. We should be in the Midevil era by the end of it

Thunderbrd likes this.